By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty No. 9 will be criticized for its short content, I guarantee it

Let it be. Its not like i recognise that as a criticism.

I prefer a game that goes out in a high note than one that drags on a bores me.

Around the Network

I just hope they didn't copy the worst part of Mega Man games. The boss rush. They probably did though...

Nem said:

Let it be. Its not like i recognise that as a criticism.

I prefer a game that goes out in a high note than one that drags on a bores me.

That's how I see it, too. But too many people have this misconception that more is always better.

KLXVER said:
I just hope they didn't copy the worst part of Mega Man games. The boss rush. They probably did though...

Sure thing.

I wouldnt be suprised

Around the Network

There was a video early on in development, where inafune comes in and sits down to play the game and people explaining to him how to play it. Everyone should have realized back then that he doesn't even do any work or care about and it's going to be a horrible disappointment.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

It WILL be critizised, no matter how good or bad it ends up being. Too much sshit around it for too long.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Neh, when it was initially announced way back when and I didn't back it, I was starting to regret not being a part of the backers but after that trailer, I am glad I didn't back it.

I hope the gameplay and level design is great cause imo, thats all it has going for it. I would not shed a tear if it flops tho and I think people will start to understand the issues of paying for unfinished games. Cause its pretty clear that once they have your money, they can do whatever they want with it.

We will see how it turns out but not looking good so far imo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Porcupine_I said:
There was a video early on in development, where inafune comes in and sits down to play the game and people explaining to him how to play it. Everyone should have realized back then that he doesn't even do any work or care about and it's going to be a horrible disappointment.

Link?

GoOnKid said:
Porcupine_I said:

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-3HPGNI7A

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’