Tagged games:

think-man said:
Acevil said:

Honestly was gonna say this:

2009 to 2010

Final Fantasy Dissidia arriving in August 2009 for PSP

Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers arriving in Novemeber 2009 in Japan for Wii

Final Fantasy XIII arriving in March 2010 to PS3/Xbox360

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, Tactics & IX arriving on PSN Store from 2009 to May 2010

Final Fantasy Cystal Defenders Vanguard Storm/Dimensions if you like Mobile games. 

Also these titles during that time frame: The 4 Heroes of Light,Cyrstal Chronicles my life as a darklord, IV The After Years,  Echoes of Time. 

I didn't include the stuff that's just arrived on Steam FFIX, and FF10 HD plus we just had the release of Final Fantasy Explorers on 3DS in January 2016.

What I mean to say, is that it has never went away, the only thing that disappeared is Square Enix Quality, and I do not know if this is necessarily a return to it. 

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy VII Remake

The rest I don't care too much for. Square wants to remake every other Final Fantasy besides 5 and 6. :(

personally really looking forwards to World of Final Fantasy on the Vita, but at this stage after the lightning trilogy I'm more looking forward to it based on being a fan of the Vita and not of where FF has gone to.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

think-man said:
DonFerrari said:
Too many games in such a short period

I'm loving it :)

You addicted

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

think-man said:

It's cause mainline Final Fantasy have higher exceptations, if FF15 was still versus then people will be more forgiving but as soon as you make it the next mainline title then you expect well above average. That's my view on it anyway.

I dunno (I agree with it was still vs13 it would have less expectations), expectations are a big thing on it but I think I expect Final Fantasy feel and gameplay. From the demo of 15 and 'changes' they will make to 7s gameplay, I don't think they'll have that feel or gameplay. The gameplay is the reason I love the series. I just want a modern game with graphics that plays like 4-9 but no they keep having to 'update' a gameplay system that doesn't need updating.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

It was never gone until they introduced FFXV. But I'm sure we'll soon get an announcement of FFXVI.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

SE has been doing a better job with the Final Fantasy series this gen.

Nautilus said:
Lets wait those games to release to know if they trully got the quality back.

This. Just releasing a bunch of stuff doesn't mean much espicially if it's trash. Ask Assassins Creed.

vivster said:
It was never gone until they introduced FFXV. But I'm sure we'll soon get an announcement of FFXVI.

TGS this year would be my expectation, if they don't tease something this year at e3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
vivster said:

TGS this year would be my expectation, if they don't tease something this year at e3.

Yep, their usual MO is announcing the next one just before the release of the current one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.