By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PSV) launches October 25, E3 2016 trailer (UPDATE: Over 100 hours of Story with Plenty of FF Characters)

Tagged games:

What is this Lightning abuse in the trailer. Pre-order cancelled!

Around the Network

I knew basil wouldn't waste time and make a thread for this as soon as possible ; )

OT: This game has so much charm! I'm definitely getting this on vita when it comes out :) Seems it will be physical for vita, so I'm all for it! Day 1!

Im interested. World of final fantasy or ff15 ? Dont think i can buy both day 1 since they are releasing less than a month apart

I might just get this.

The PS5 Exists. 

Glad we have an official date now. I'll probably end up getting it later, but it's definitely on my list.

Around the Network

So what kind of game is it?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Does anyone still know if this is digital only on PSVita, because if so I will be buying the PS4 version.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

i want the collectors edition but not sure if the japanese release will have english text or not D: (prob not)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yep, this is definitely the Final Fantasy game I'm most interested in buying. That looked awesome.

Star ocean, atelier, final Fantasy, persona,dragon quest......

Welcome back jrpgs.

Damn!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil