By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn Video (US: Feb 28th 2017/ Eu: March 1st/ UK: March 3rd)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Acevil said:

Honestly, you have like 50/50 chance of this being great gameplay wise. However any way you slice it will be beloeved by fans. (It will be interesting, since it could have been just Killzone that holds them back from great gameplay.)

Based on Guerrilla's track record, I worry it's lower than 50%.

Anyway, it's just frustrating. Here's a cinematic story trailer that tells you next to nothing about how the game plays. Pre-order now!

I'm tired of being sold the sizzle, not the steak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE

what do you expect from a story trailer... continues gameplay? its pretty obvious they are leaving more for E3, which is just a week away... i dont see what the problem here is. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
celador said:
Uh oh Sony, don't let Rose McGowan see the end of that trailer. Female protagonists shouldn't ever be hurt remember.

Anyway, game looks good, cliched writing aside. Enemy design is incredible. Even if the shooting is average, the fact that it is an RPG should hopefully mean there is plenty else going on besides.

Um, I don't agree with this comment.  I mean we have female protags take damage all the time.  Final Fantasy 13, Tomb Raider, The last of Us.

I can't even image what the outrage would have been in the:

Last of Us' attempted sexual assault scene.... or was that okay because David got fucking stabbed.  LOL 

Oh I know they should, I was just pointing out the fuss over the recent X-Men billboard.

It would be shitty if the protaganist, man or woman, were never hurt or overpowered

Ooohhh....Dat Ass Collectors Edition. AND! It's less than $100 through Amazon Prime...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

that was a pretty awesome trailer. Still far till release but Im excited, this seens like itll be one heck of an imersive RPG.

Wright said:

No matter how much I look and see of this game, I can't seem to get interested in it.

What about Tomb Raider? Mirrors Edge? Bayonetta?

I'm insinuating something here........ :)

Around the Network
celador said:

Oh I know they should, I was just pointing out the fuss over the recent X-Men billboard.

It would be shitty if the protaganist, man or woman, were never hurt or overpowered

You ever get to that point in games where you characters are so powered up that you don't take damage lol :p

Or do you mean overpowered like in

Superman Returns where he lifts an island of Kroptonite and lobs it into space lol.

Well at least the boxart looks cool.

CosmicSex said:
celador said:

You ever get to that point in games where you characters are so powered up that you don't take damage lol :p

Or do you mean overpowered like in

Superman Returns where he lifts an island of Kroptonite and lobs it into space lol.

The first one I meant, lol

I liked the trailer. We have some idea of the story will be like now. Hopefully, we'll get some updated gameplay at E3. I'm perfectly fine with that release date as well. It makes it more likely I'll get the game day one. Also, love that box art cover.

6/10 "no cleavage"
Jk, it looks awesome. Makes me want to buy the collectors edition.