By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Married, dating, single or...other?

I'm...

Married. 213 20.44%

Engaged. 50 4.80%

Dating (long term) 121 11.61%

Dating (Short term) 40 3.84%

In a polygamous, polyamar... 22 2.11%

Single. 543 52.11%

Other....in comments. 53 5.09%

Total:1,042
TheLastStarFighter said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, I did acknowledge that there were success stories.

It is by far the most effient way to meet someone who offers what you are specifically looking for, and who is interested in what you offer.

The thing is, I'm not really looking right now, I'm not ready.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

It is by far the most effient way to meet someone who offers what you are specifically looking for, and who is interested in what you offer.

The thing is, I'm not really looking right now, I'm not ready.

Then enjoy it!  Being single can be awesome. 

Single once again, but having a good time talking to new people and me and my ex became good friends after all, so it is mostly fine.

Single. Enjoy it. Prefer no-strings hookups.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Single.. Just as I have the vast majority of my life. I actually kind of enjoyed it during most of my 20's but now that I've hit 30 a certain sense of urgency has begun to creep in.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Been single for a year and a half. Not really a stranger to it. Was single for most if my life anyway. I feel fine about it. School is my priority and if anything happens on the side eventually then so be it.

Your not alone, im single, my ex was unfaithful many times and like an idiot i kept giving her another chance, kind of messed me up, been single since January now and still not recovered from it, think im done with been in relationships at this point, dont think i could trust anyone again now.

Dating for almost two years now.

VGPolyglot said:
Nymeria said:
Married to a great guy.

Someone that roams this site, I've heard?

Correct.

That is why I am here.

I know how you're feeling...

does your bf or the person that you fell for know what you're going through?