By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Married, dating, single or...other?

I'm...

Married. 213 20.44%

Engaged. 50 4.80%

Dating (long term) 121 11.61%

Dating (Short term) 40 3.84%

In a polygamous, polyamar... 22 2.11%

Single. 543 52.11%

Other....in comments. 53 5.09%

Total:1,042

Almost never post anything, but VGC is my to go place every morning and a lot of times through the day. I'm serious when i say I spend a lot of time rearing you guys...

Anyways, I'm in a 3 year relationship with I guy I still love so much, but he has done so many things to me that I don't feel the same anymore.

It's 3:24 am, he's sleeping by my side and currently we are "broken up" cause according to him I'm not giving the relationship enough attention... and he's right.

He went to his home country for a month and we broke up before he left, and I think I kinda fell for someone else... Haven't had anything with that person.

It's such a big mess, even embarrassing, but I just wanted to post that my answer is... Other... Haha!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

And maxing out 3 different dating apps every day for 3 years and getting 0 legitimate matches is evidence enough that looks still matter. But I could provide more if required.

I know that feel. Between Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, and Tinder I must have messaged/swiped right on tens of thousands of women over the years with nothing to show for it.

I never had the confidence to do online dating, it just seemed too weird for me to do.

VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

I know that feel. Between Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, and Tinder I must have messaged/swiped right on tens of thousands of women over the years with nothing to show for it.

I never had the confidence to do online dating, it just seemed too weird for me to do.

The problem with online dating is that generally there i a lot of messedup people on those sites. My friend only used onlne dating and all the women have been nut jobs lol.

Cobretti2 said:
VGPolyglot said:

The problem with online dating is that generally there i a lot of messedup people on those sites. My friend only used onlne dating and all the women have been nut jobs lol.

Yeah, it can be dangerous, but I guess it's a double-edged sword, as there really have been some big success stories.

So many bachelors on this site. We aren't alone

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Dating.. always dating, i just can't get enough of random hot girls. i need help

Long-term, for the last 7ish months.

VGPolyglot said:
Cobretti2 said:

Yeah, it can be dangerous, but I guess it's a double-edged sword, as there really have been some big success stories.

It's really not that dangerous. Apps like Tinder have become so popular and mainstream that the "nut jobs" aren't the only ones using it. If you end up matching the best thing is just to meet in a busy public place. If they recommend you just come over to their house for the first time meeting them; drop the communication, lol.

NintendoPie said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's really not that dangerous. Apps like Tinder have become so popular and mainstream that the "nut jobs" aren't the only ones using it. If you end up matching the best thing is just to meet in a busy public place. If they recommend you just come over to their house for the first time meeting them; drop the communication, lol.

I didn't really imply that it was inherently dangerous, I was saying that it can be dangerous.

VGPolyglot said:

I didn't really imply that it was inherently dangerous, I was saying that it can be dangerous.

Well, in that case many things in the world would qualify for that. I was really just telling you because you seemed iffy about online dating in your other post and to add that on top of it wouldn't help. You should try it.