By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did NoE tease more Mario Kart 8 DLC?

Tagged games:

Hmm, not sure what to make of this

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Don't wanna give some hope on it...... But Nintendo is just full of surprises! (good and bad)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Best DLC of the generation(well, one of the best). Fairly priced and not a ripoff.

I'd buy the DLC right off the spot, especially if it's as good as the first packs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I don't think it means anything to be honest, but i would gladly buy more DLC if they make more. MK8 has one of the best DLC models ever made.

I won't pay much attentio to the tweet, but more mario kart 8 dlc would be great.

Around the Network

Makes sense to keep adding content if they're re releasing it on nx as it'll keep the hype going for the game. I believe there's more splatoon dlc on the way too.

It's a very strange tweet indeed. It looks like a throwaway, but the hashtag for MK8 seems like it COULD be something, though it would be very late to do so. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I think its just Nintendo being self-referential. Not gonna hold out hope for new MK8 DLC this long after.

This is one aspect of the gaming community I have grown to dislike. The "let's interpret every meaningless thing as a teaser for something big!" Come on, guys. It really is just a tweet from Nintendo referencing their own games. Stop looking so deeply into things.

bet: lost

Mario Kart 9 should be releasing or at the very least announced next year, so this wouldn't make sense unless Nintendo really dun goofed.