By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap remake announced

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
KLXVER said:

It didnt need to be modernized. Its a game that still plays, looks and sounds great.

So what?
They wanted to make a new version for it, they are doing it, nothing strange here.
The game is damn old ('89 if I recall it right), so it's a nice chance to show it to a newer group of gamers as well.

So every good game from 89 and older should be remade for the newer group of gamers? You would be surprised at how many younger gamers enjoy old games these days. If youre going to remake a game, take one from the fifth gen that has aged badly.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
KLXVER said:

So every good game from 89 and older should be remade for the newer group of gamers? You would be surprised at how many younger gamers enjoy old games these days. If youre going to remake a game, take one from the fifth gen that has aged badly.

What are you into, seriously?
They want to remake it, they are doing it. The end.

Yes, they wanted to remake it. Still wasnt needed.

Looks pretty good tbh.

Those animations in trailer are smooth as f***.

Yeah, that looks really awesome, and I would def be interested in playing that haha. I love stuff that uses hand drawn assets.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:
Yeah, that looks really awesome, and I would def be interested in playing that haha. I love stuff that uses hand drawn assets.

Waiting for one hand-drawn game drawn by you to come, btw XD

Oh jeez, I dunno if I can do that. I'm not skilled enough to make hand drawn games. Sprite stuff though might be possible for me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

Oh jeez, I dunno if I can do that. I'm not skilled enough to make hand drawn games. Sprite stuff though might be possible for me.

No excuses, BraLoD will be waiting for it!

Dx I'll work hard for BraLoD then...

Dance my pretties!

This will do well in europe if its marketed right.
Alot more people had sega consoles there, and will remember wonder boy.

Master System, Mega Drive.
Playstation 2 had a collection of the games too.

Unless this music is in the game I won't buy it!

https://youtu.be/flzPn29vgjE

KLXVER said:
BraLoD said:

What are you into, seriously?
They want to remake it, they are doing it. The end.

You are apparently wrong as people here said they want it. You don't want it? Fine. Nobody cares.

walsufnir said:
KLXVER said:

You are apparently wrong as people here said they want it. You don't want it? Fine. Nobody cares.

You seem to care.