By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guess who just "Baaaaaaaarged" into Super Mario Maker!

Its Shaun The Sheep !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cvEGfQTaxU

He’s Shaun the sheep – (He’s Shaun the sheep)

He even mucks about with those who cannot bleat – (Cannot bleat)

Keep it in mind

He’s one of a kind

Oh.....

Life’s a treat with Shaun the Sheep

He’s Shaun the sheep- (He’s Shaun the sheep)

He doesn’t miss a trick or ever lose a beat – (Lose a beat)

Perhaps one day

You’ll find a way

To......

Come and meet with Shaun the sheep

Oh......

Come and bleat with Shaun the Sheep

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Who? For real I've never heard of this guy. Nintendo is just putting whatever into this game!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Who? For real I've never heard of this guy. Nintendo is just putting whatever into this game!

He was the victim character in the 3rd Wallace and Gromits animation "A Close Shave" which is why he isn't that wooly, got his own spin off show after that years later, also has some DS and possibly Wii games too of just his name.

Funny character for something that just mostly looks at stuff, chews straw and goes Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Einsam_Delphin said:
Who?

He even mucks about with those who cannot bleat – (Cannot bleat)

Keep it in mind

He’s one of a kind

Oh.....

Life’s a treat with Shaun the Sheep

He doesn’t miss a trick or ever lose a beat – (Lose a beat)

Perhaps one day

You’ll find a way

To......

Come and meet with Shaun the sheep

Oh......

Come and bleat with Shaun the Sheep

Einsam_Delphin said:

Shaun the Sheep is pretty freaking popular though, it's not like they put in some B rate unknown kids show character.

Around the Network

...and he got a new HAT!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Ganoncrotch said:

He was the victim character in the 3rd Wallace and Gromits animation "A Close Shave" which is why he isn't that wooly, got his own spin off show after that years later, also has some DS and possibly Wii games too of just his name.

Funny character for something that just mostly looks at stuff, chews straw and goes Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ah yeah I remember seeing some Wallace n Gromit! That was too long ago for me to remember anything about them beyond that though, do they still make them?

Huh, never thought this little guy would end up here, even though it's Nintendo, it's just, weird.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Ah yeah I remember seeing some Wallace n Gromit! That was too long ago for me to remember anything about them beyond that though, do they still make them?

Other than the TV show which is still on going there was this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_%26_Gromit:_The_Curse_of_the_Were-Rabbit back in 2005.... jesus that was 11 years ago, feeling old here.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This is great! I love this sheep, I saw the new movie recently, it was lovely.