By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guess who just "Baaaaaaaarged" into Super Mario Maker!

Ganoncrotch said:

Other than the TV show which is still on going there was this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_%26_Gromit:_The_Curse_of_the_Were-Rabbit back in 2005.... jesus that was 11 years ago, feeling old here.

Dayum, definitely can't blame me for not remembering!

I'll will now say it's cool that he's in the game, though I feel the excessive baaing might get annoying fast.

Around the Network

Nintendo must be in some animal fetish lately with hello kitty joining last time........... Who next? Is shrek an animal?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

And I thought Chitoge was the most left field character for this game...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

It is really random to add him in, but thinking back on it, I think I used to see him from time to time in Japan. It would make sense if he was popular there.

Come on Nintendo, add someone like Mike Jones or Captain N or something. Hell, just slap in Captain America, and the US is covered.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
It is really random to add him in, but thinking back on it, I think I used to see him from time to time in Japan. It would make sense if he was popular there.

Come on Nintendo, add someone like Mike Jones or Captain N or something. Hell, just slap in Captain America, and the US is covered.

Yeah I used to follow Animation TV ratings in Japan and Shaun the Sheep was in fact quite poular for a non Japanese show, one of the few you would ever see chart.

Edit: Yep, this chart from early May even had him up there. Looks like its still doing quite well in Japan

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-20/japan-animation-tv-ranking-may-9-15/.102339

Around the Network

I only watched the beginning of the movie, but the noises he makes in Mario Maker is annoying :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]