By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should kids have a chance to grow up and decide what gender they are, or should parents change their sex early on?

Political correctness is getting worse and worse.
Life is not an RPG game where you can choose your gender, etc.
Europe and America have gone down the scary path of left wing leaning social liberalism.
Asian nations continue with traditional social conservative values.

Around the Network

That's funny...

Yesterday my nephew wanted to be a policeman. Today a vet...

Go go gadget change gender!

Aeolus451 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Is that it? Only pre birth and as a baby stuff? What about the actual raising?

You said a woman is better at raising from infant to adult. If milk is all she can offer then what benefit is that to anything other than an infant? In fact if she is still breastfeeding up until they are an adult then that's not really a good thing.

You also said the kid would be better off if raised by a woman than a man. Now I highly doubt a man would just let his baby starve, and whether other milk/formula is as good as natural breast milk is a whole nother topic. But the raise part specifically suggests a whole lot more than feeding as a baby. So yeah, how is a woman actually better at raising a child to adulthood?

Women have evolved to be the main caretaker for children. That's why I listed those examples to show my point to you. They're wired for it mentally and emotionally. Before they're even teenagers, they dream of having babies. Males for the most part don't ever think about having babies til a woman says she's pregnant or when he's trying to have one. So you're asking me to prove the accepted belief on which gender is better suited (overall) to raise a kid?  I wasn't even expecting someone to actually debate me on this.  The vast majority of the judges in the US will rule in favor of the woman over the guy in custody battles. 

Women by default are better at raising kids than guys. That doesn't mean that a gay couple shouldn't raise a kid or that single guys shouldn't raise a kid by himself. 

You're the one challenging the most common held belief in the world that women are considered the best suited for raising a child. The burden of proof is really on you. 

Wow your post had all sorts of stuff except a definitive answer. You're talking about evolution, how exactly are women different from their ancestors? Do they have a pouch to carry their newborn? Do they have large claws to protect them from predators?

And it's not one single person challenging this belief, there's an entire movement. Women aren't natural born mothers. They're raised to believe that because that's how our society and culture percieves as fit for women.

jason1637 said:
Darama said:

....right...Men who want to become a woman and vice versa are perfectly sane...

A Man who feels like there a female is perfectly sane. The same applies vice versa.

LMAO nah man, nah.

gatito said:
Aeolus451 said:

Women have evolved to be the main caretaker for children. That's why I listed those examples to show my point to you. They're wired for it mentally and emotionally. Before they're even teenagers, they dream of having babies. Males for the most part don't ever think about having babies til a woman says she's pregnant or when he's trying to have one. So you're asking me to prove the accepted belief on which gender is better suited (overall) to raise a kid?  I wasn't even expecting someone to actually debate me on this.  The vast majority of the judges in the US will rule in favor of the woman over the guy in custody battles. 

Women by default are better at raising kids than guys. That doesn't mean that a gay couple shouldn't raise a kid or that single guys shouldn't raise a kid by himself. 

You're the one challenging the most common held belief in the world that women are considered the best suited for raising a child. The burden of proof is really on you. 

Wow your post had all sorts of stuff except a definitive answer. You're talking about evolution, how exactly are women different from their ancestors? Do they have a pouch to carry their newborn? Do they have large claws to protect them from predators?

And it's not one single person challenging this belief, there's an entire movement. Women aren't natural born mothers. They're raised to believe that because that's how our society and culture percieves as fit for women.

Evolution is a thing. Some women might not fit the mold properly, but from an evolutionary standpoint... You're just wrong right here.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Just because they can give birth (fact) doesn't mean they will be good mothers or should become mothers at all.

gatito said:
Just because they can give birth (fact) doesn't mean they will be good mothers or should become mothers at all.

So women shouldn't have children, is that what you're getting at? You might not understand evolution but women, on a biological scale, are structured to birth children and raise them while men, usually physically stronger, would hunt game to provide for his family. Thats how the hunter-gatherer tribes survived and evolved and how many species of animals operate to naturally avoid extinction.

gatito said:

Correct, like I said: It's not 100% that a woman will make a good mother. From an evolutionary standpoint, however, women have evolved the necessary traits to physically and mentally be good mothers. It's that psychological part that disqualifies some.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Shackkobe said:

Fact # 1.

You cannot choose your sex, it is decided naturally at conception.

Fact # 2.

If anyone believes they are trapped in the wrong body they have a serious psychological problem and need to seek help immediately.

Fact # 3.

Pretending to be of the opposite sex or mutilating your body will NEVER enable you to change what is biologically set.

Fact # 4.

The fact that we are actually struggling with understanding these basic biological facts is indicative of serious brainwashing.

Fact # 5.

Some individuals will believe that I am the one who is brainwashed and reject every single fact that I said above because it is unpleasant to them.

Agree 100% and the statistics for transgenders that kill themselves is more than enough to be against it.