By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Roronaa_chan said:
Packed with what
Sardines or salmon

Lots and lots of PS4 games.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

That doesn't clarify

Packed with third party trailers and gameplay reveals

GribbleGrunger said:
Shinobi:

I'm only saying...KH 2.8? World of Final Fantasy? They don't need those onstage. Shit's packed baby.

Sounds great. Though it better be packed. If recent rumors are anything to go by Microsoft will go all in this year.

Xbox One Slim priced at $250 (40% smaller and no power brick) - Link
Xbox One Scorpio with VR compatibility releasing in 2017 (might not be at this year's E3) - Link
2 new Xbox streaming devices - Link
Xbox OG
 backwards compatibility - Link
Xbox One mouse and keyboard support - Link
Forza Horizon 3 (set in Australia) - Link
Dead Rising 4 (exclusive) - Link
State of Decay 2 (exclusive) - Link
New Battletoads (Rare's new game) - Link
New Age of Empires - Link
Exclusive 3rd party remake (could be Dead Rising 4 though) - Link
Exclusive 3rd party JRPG (could be Project Kyoto from Mistwalker and Silicon Studio) Link
Gears of War 4 (new trailer) - Link
Halo Wars 2 (new trailer + beta + 2016 release date) - Link
ReCore (new trailer) - Link
Scalebound (new trailer) - Link
Crackdown 3 (new trailer) - Link
Killer Instinct Season 1-3 (retail release + new character trailer) - Link
Sea of Thieves (new trailer) - Link
Halo 5: Guardians (PC release) - Link

WebMasterFlex said:

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2. I mean imagine with new characters like Cloud, Noctis, Sephiroth, Joel & Ellie, Delsin, Aiden Pearce, Trevor, Crash, Scorpion, Venom Snake.

I'd totally be on board with that. They could also add Iota/Atoi, Galahad, Knack, Ellen and/or Keats (Folklore), Old Snake, Echo (Shadow Fall), Red (Transistor), and others.

But whatever studio makes it needs to totally rework the combat mechanics. The meter/super move system just killed the game for me.

Around the Network

Killzone is in good hands if Cambridge takes over. Mercenary was really good on the vita and enjoyed it a lot more than shadowfall, because it actually felt like a killzone game. I just wonder if they're gonna continue the main story, reboot it or just do a completely different story all together.

Shadow8 said:
Killzone is in good hands if Cambridge takes over. Mercenary was really good on the vita and enjoyed it a lot more than shadowfall, because it actually felt like a killzone game. I just wonder if they're gonna continue the main story, reboot it or just do a completely different story all together.

My man! Glad to find another Mercenary fan :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
WebMasterFlex said:

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2. I mean imagine with new characters like Cloud, Noctis, Sephiroth, Joel & Ellie, Delsin, Aiden Pearce, Trevor, Crash, Scorpion, Venom Snake.

I'd totally be on board with that. They could also add Iota/Atoi, Galahad, Knack, Ellen and/or Keats (Folklore), Old Snake, Echo (Shadow Fall), Red (Transistor), and others.

But whatever studio makes it needs to totally rework the combat mechanics. The meter/super move system just killed the game for me.

Yes. And Cambridge can take Killzone main saga I have no problem with that. They are dope.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Shadow8 said:

Wooh Yeah! :)

Shadow8 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Wooh Yeah! :)

lol

If Killzone 4 exists, I hope Cambridge sticks with medals/contracts and the ability to purchase/upgrade weapons and armor.

And I hope they treat Shadow Fall as a bad dream. The whole Apartheid thing didn't make any sense. Why would the ISA invite into Vekta a group of people bent on its destruction, and then allow them to create a semi-autonomous government and military??