By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Best selling xbox is at 80.
I think microsoft should have launched the scorpio this year. By next year they will have lost some serious ground.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Persona is #1 and #6

Seems like the niche times are over.

After Persona 4 the series became popular Worldwide, it is good to see Persona 5 so high in the chartz (and some people think that no one cares about JRPG), Hopefully the game will sell some Millions worldwide.

I've never played Persona. Maybe i should give it a shot.

6 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 3)
#55 N3DS Black (up 3)
#81 XB1 Three Game Bundle (re-entry)
#94 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 27)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#01 PS4 Persona 5 PE (same)
#04 PS4 Horizon: Zero dawn CE (same)
#06 PS4 Persona 5 SBE (same)
#46 PS4 Star Ocean (up 7)

The PS5 Exists. 

Games are anouncing early ahead of E3 to not get overshadow over some big anouncement devs know about. Maybe Neo? Scorpio? NX?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
Games are anouncing early ahead of E3 to not get overshadow over some big anouncement devs know about. Maybe Neo? Scorpio? NX?

Always announcements before every E3 

SWORDF1SH said:
eva01beserk said:

usually not big games if I remembers correctly. Unless they are leaked. Dint think something like Horizon Zero dawn would not be anounced durinng sonys press conference.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

There's always pre-E3 announcements, nothig new here. Not everything fits into the press conferences and debuting new info on your game on the same day as the conferences is suicide.

eva01beserk said:
SWORDF1SH said:

usually not big games if I remembers correctly. Unless they are leaked. Dint think something like Horizon Zero dawn would not be anounced durinng sonys press conference.

According to Shinobi we're getting a Horizon demo at E3 (demo as in they're showing the game) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205815153&postcount=604

eva01beserk said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The thing with Horizon is that there was also the delay and that doesn´t show well at the conference. I´m sure they will prefer to have a gameplay demo there and not have to deal with the delay thing then.