By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Super Mario Version Of Uno Is Headed To Japan Next Month

Tagged games:

Shut up and i take my money!

Around the Network

I NEED THIS!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Uno = meh.
Monoply = okay thats actually cool.

The legend of Zelda monopoly is better in my opinion.

It's simply a beauty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I'll buy it and effectively replace my regular Uno cards. It's like a watered down version of Mario Party in real life!

Around the Network

They should make a uno game for wii u and 3ds. With crossplay and local multiplayer 

Now thinking for a moment... Why there is no classic card game for Wii U? They should have done that a long time ago

We reap what we sow

CaptainExplosion said:
Ljink96 said:
I'll buy it and effectively replace my regular Uno cards. It's like a watered down version of Mario Party in real life!

But will it still destroy friendships?

Indeed it will. Uno+ Mario Party might destroy entire livelyhoods.

Random but not unexpected

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That's pretty neat. I'm not so surprised by this.

Ninten sells a lot more different merch with Mario on them in Japan. I'd see a lot of it before, from cups to plates and even a deck of cards.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I want

Switch!!!