By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Owners E3 Wishlist? #creativechatter

Puppyroach said:
Original Xbox BC, fully digital library for free :).

Xbox BC, possibly with achievements (like Sony's PS2-on-PS4), support for discs and games upscaled to 1080p, would be great. It'd be even better if Microsoft managed to re-release some of the regional exclusives like Magatama and Metal Wolf Chaos too.

Around the Network

Scalebound & Recore Gamplay and a new ip on a RPG.

Would be cool if Phil somehow got Cry On for Xbox to start being developed. That would be huge for me personally.

Recore gameplay and release date
New Conker or Banjo
Mouse and keyboard support
A good JRPG
Backwards compatibility with any 360 game and if possible for original XBox games

Probably we will have many new games announced, so I really hope that there is at least one RPG, one strategy game (with mouse and keyboard support) and a new franchise from MS

Banjo kazooie

Around the Network
zehh25 said:
Recore gameplay and release date
New Conker or Banjo
Mouse and keyboard support
A good JRPG
Backwards compatibility with any 360 game and if possible for original XBox games

Probably we will have many new games announced, so I really hope that there is at least one RPG, one strategy game (with mouse and keyboard support) and a new franchise from MS

pretty sure keyboard /mouse support has been confirmed to be coming eventually...

I was thinking of writing up an Xbox E3 Wishlist and Predictions article (perhaps I still will). I'd say the obvious are more gameplay from announced yet unreleased titles (e.g. Scalebound, Crackdown, ReCore, Halo Wars 2, etc.). Also, unless they need to backtrack, some form of Crackdown 3 multiplayer gameplay, likely just a beta, should be available this summer, so I'd expect to hear more on that.

Rumors are rampant of the Xbox One Slim and/or Xbox One.5, I expect there's some truth to the rumors, and that we'll get more information.

I'm hoping for a new Banjo title, namely a more conventional 3D platform/advaneture.

I'm also hoping, somewhat baselessly expecting the announcement of backwards compatibility for original Xbox games ("first Xbox games playable on Xbox One" is only one of the potentially sexy yet confusing taglines for this announcement). Less likely would be older PC games becoming playable on Xbox One. With the Windows aspect of the console, I'd love to see this become a reality.

Those are the things that immediately come to mind. As I may write an article largely reusing my comment, let's all keep this on the low and pretend to be surprised by what I write...if I write it...you get the point.

SpaceLegends said:
I was thinking of writing up an Xbox E3 Wishlist and Predictions article (perhaps I still will). I'd say the obvious are more gameplay from announced yet unreleased titles (e.g. Scalebound, Crackdown, ReCore, Halo Wars 2, etc.). Also, unless they need to backtrack, some form of Crackdown 3 multiplayer gameplay, likely just a beta, should be available this summer, so I'd expect to hear more on that.

Rumors are rampant of the Xbox One Slim and/or Xbox One.5, I expect there's some truth to the rumors, and that we'll get more information.

I'm hoping for a new Banjo title, namely a more conventional 3D platform/advaneture.

I'm also hoping, somewhat baselessly expecting the announcement of backwards compatibility for original Xbox games ("first Xbox games playable on Xbox One" is only one of the potentially sexy yet confusing taglines for this announcement). Less likely would be older PC games becoming playable on Xbox One. With the Windows aspect of the console, I'd love to see this become a reality.

Those are the things that immediately come to mind. As I may write an article largely reusing my comment, let's all keep this on the low and pretend to be surprised by what I write...if I write it...you get the point.

Go ahead and do it. This E3 is proving to be even more exciting than last year, at least for now.

Bolded: I really hope MS go all the away and bring once exclusive PC titles to Xbox platform. Flight Simulator, Mech Assault/Warrior, Age of series, etc...

Also, an OG Xbox streaming platform to let a lot of us who didn't get to experience amazing games they published back then like Crimson Sky, Magatama and Ninja Gaiden by Itagaki.

Go on and come up with some #creativechatter.

Since nobody brought it up yet Sunset Overdrive 2.

-Japanese AAA game by Sakaguchi
-Japanese AAA game by Sega
-AAA Conker by Rare
-New AAA exclusive IP by a Western dev

Too bad none will happen.