By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Plus June 2016 To Include NBA 2K16 And Gone Home For PS4?

Tagged games:

Ganoncrotch said:
I seriously doubt this would be joining psn+ as a free game, it sounds a lot more like what X1 got recently in

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/264470/nba-2k16-free-this-weekend-on-xbox-one-for-xbox-live-gold-members/

as in just free for a weekend, there really is no chance that EA would be dishing out one of their yearly sports games completely for free (for subscribers I mean) but it would cost Sony too much to secure a game like this and yeah... basketball isn't exactly mainstream in gaming I think so not everyone with psn+ would be a fan of this title if they were aiming at a big AAA game, would just be strange imo. Won't know for a good bit though, damn 6 day wait for a Tuesday in June!

I believe every 2k game has been on PS+. EA has nothing to do with this one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Gone Home is in the Humble Bundle for $1 together with Rayman Origins and Call of Juarez:Gunslinger. So if this is one of the games they should have a bigger one as well which NBA 2K would be. Gone Home is pretty much a few Cents game right now (I know that it's on PC but still)

Anfebious said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I seriously doubt this would be joining psn+ as a free game, it sounds a lot more like what X1 got recently in

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/264470/nba-2k16-free-this-weekend-on-xbox-one-for-xbox-live-gold-members/

as in just free for a weekend, there really is no chance that EA would be dishing out one of their yearly sports games completely for free (for subscribers I mean) but it would cost Sony too much to secure a game like this and yeah... basketball isn't exactly mainstream in gaming I think so not everyone with psn+ would be a fan of this title if they were aiming at a big AAA game, would just be strange imo. Won't know for a good bit though, damn 6 day wait for a Tuesday in June!

That 6 day wait is bullshit! The worst part is that the 31st is tuesday... we where just one day shy of getting the games. Fuck the 2016 calendar!

To be honest... I still haven't even touched any of last months games, I think that table top racer was the only one I played more than a few mins of, that was actually shockingly great fun.

Also at everyone else, Doh! 2k16 thing isn't belong to EA, shows my knowledge of yearly sports games heh, still tho it is the game going to X1 for a few days, I would think this is maybe the same just on psn.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive