By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Angry Joe Review

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I don't want to watch it until I finish the game.
Someone tell me...is it 10/10 at least? Hehe.

Can't watch because he spoils the fuck out of everything he reviews but I will watch soon. I'm almost done with the game.

d21lewis said:
Can't watch because he spoils the fuck out of everything he reviews but I will watch soon. I'm almost done with the game.

What's your opinion on it so far ? in short :) 

I don't know why but I always enjoy his reviews, though I don't always agree with him, gonna watch this later.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I like his The last of us review. Best game ever

Shame it was a short review, but it seems like he really did enjoy it.

So today, Joe is a credible reviewer. But what of tomorrow? Will he piddle all over a fan-favorite? Or confess he's not a fan of some sacred cow and cause such drama as we haven't seen since GameSpot's infamous 9/10 for GTAV? Tune in next time to find out! :P

OK, but seriously, awesome to see Uncharted 4 getting so much praise. And also really happy he came up with this shorter review format. I love his detail-oriented reviews and frank tone and I love that now we get more.

dont like this new format, especially the video quality is pi** poor cuz they come from his streams

I'm sad that he didn't give it a proper angry review but at least he gave his opinion on it. He makes a lot of good points about it's shortcomings, although I disagree that Sam is not a compelling character. I loved him from the get go and wish he would have been introduced earlier in the franchise. A fair review, in my opinion.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian