By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you still buy Smash Bros amiibo?

Tagged games:

Do you still buy amiibos from the Smash series?

Yes. 55 74.32%

No. 19 25.68%

Total:74

I have Link, but i have plans to try to buy megaman and maybe one more.Im taking easy with amiibos.Just buying them when I feel like it and when there is one cool available

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Only three left and will own the entire Smash Bros. amiibo collection. 

That is until Smash for NX comes out with all DLC  characters in game, but Nintendo decides to add more DLC characters with more amiibo.

It will never end.

Edit :   I have some extra amiibo in packaging if you guys are interested. Extra Fire Emblem, Meta Knight, ect.

If you live in the US just contact me through my PSN gamertag. Lots of extras.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

I still need Lucina and Robin, mostly to use them in Fates and Code Name Steam.

Here, Lucina is hard to find, should have bought her in Europe, she was everywhere... Rosalina is hard to find as well, but I think she's hard to find everywhere hehe.

Bought 2 only

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

If they weren't so hard to find and expensive, I would consider getting more, but I've never really amiibo hunted before, nor do I ever plan to

As for the Smash line, I will probably not get any unless there is a good sale for some of them

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I only have Luigi and Lucas (haven't even opened him yet). Really the only other Smash Amiibo I would want are Captain Falcon, King Dedede, Ness, Robin, Corrin, and maybe Shulk.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Well I finally bought Mario today hehe

So, updating a bit, I've been buying a lot of amiibo lately... Sadly missing Lucina, Zero Suit Samus and Palutena though :( Can't find them here, well ZSS yes, a bit expensive, but the other two are impossible to find! Hope they get restocked soon. Anyone waiting for Cloud, Bayonetta and Corrin? I think it's taking too long for them to show them, people is kind of losing interest in Smash Bros amiibo series...

Only amiibo I have is Ryu because he's a complete badass.

May get yarn Yoshi and any other cool looking amiibos, but personally I could care less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.