By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2016 HYPE thread. All aboard the hype train!

Could be again a very amazing e3 again... What do you think? How big are the chances of a new unannounced game of japan studio at e3 (new wild arms, there was a lot of talk lately, dark cloud 3, the rumored rpg on ff level), or have we to wait at tgs...??

Around the Network

Seems like the Nintendo E3 Hype train will be empty this year.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

SJReiter said:
I am definitely most interested in learning about the PS4 Neo at this E3. I NEED to know exactly what the heck that thing is!

Is it sure that we will see it there?

Oh, I forgot Shakedown Hawaii! Hope we see some Vita footage at E3. Actually, come to think of it, will Vita be a part of Sony's press conference? Will it get an indie sizzle reel at least?

Great job with the thread.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Tagged.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
SJReiter said:
I am definitely most interested in learning about the PS4 Neo at this E3. I NEED to know exactly what the heck that thing is!

Nope, I don't believe it will be there and neither will FFVII, too close to FFXV. 

Tried to tell you all Shinobi was on my buddies podcast.... follow the link and he gives some insight to what will be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VXcDwiE04

Huber was on last week, this week we have Housemarque.

Bryank75 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Nope, I don't believe it will be there and neither will FFVII, too close to FFXV. 

Tried to tell you all Shinobi was on my buddies podcast.... follow the link and he gives some insight to what will be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8VXcDwiE04

Huber was on last week, this week we have Housemarque.

I think for ff vii remake we have to wait for tgs

Do you think we're going to see The Surge?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

I think we will see a new trailer of "detroit" with maybe a release date