By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX concept just arrived on kickstarter?

I THAT the NX?

Yeah, everything fits to ... 32 100.00%

Total:32

This is why woman are taking over the world. LOL.
And maybe they should so we have more time to come up with more stuff like this.

Around the Network

Well they do tend to encourage people not to play games for long periods. I can't hold a pee stream longer than a minute so this does line up with that philosophy...

But they are alienating the female demographic with this move...

Dulfite said:
Well they do tend to encourage people not to play games for long periods. I can't hold a pee stream longer than a minute so this does line up with that philosophy...

But they are alienating the female demographic with this move...

read the full topic, we already discussed both points :D

SEGA already did that lol

2 minuets of gameplay.... 2hour+ downtime with drinking lots of water.

at the same time, if you went out, and ran into a bathroom with one of these things in it, youd give it a try simply for the novelty of it.

Around the Network

Is this a joke? There isn't even a link.

Airaku said:

link is in youtube describtion

hoala said:
Airaku said:

link is in youtube describtion

Thanks! For some reason the video did not show up the first time. All I saw was the text and no video so I had no idea what the heck you were talking about xD Must have been a problem on my end.

This is a pretty fun idea. I'm not sure if it would be successful, but it could be a hit in the bars and nightclubs. This is definitely a new way to play and it's innovative. I'd actually laugh if Nintendo did try something like this with bars and nightclubs... oh god. Hahaha

I think you might want to add one last thing to that list you made. It appears that it's also coming out in March 2017.

March 2017 

• Shipment preparation 
  • Shipment

That thing would still sell better than the WiiU.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---