By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else is underwhelmed by GT Sport?

Oh boy the expectations were high but PD didnt deliver, tbh im pretty disapointed about the new GT.

The graphics are as good as GT6 but way worse than Forza 6 wich lets me speechless since they are working on more powerful hardware, really bad for PD.

Reviews are going to massacre this game and it is sad to see such great franchise comes to this.

:/

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
It basically seems like GT7 Prologue, just under a different name.

I tend to agree though. Small car roster, no night/rain (in the trailer at least), quite a bit of aliasing in some sections, and some pretty low quality foliage in some gameplay sections in the trailer (1:28 in particular shows like PS2 era foliage).

that folliage man it is truly ps2 isnt? :/ i saw it aswell.

I will get this game day 1, but don't expect i'm going to be too much positive, there will be harsh imo.

From what i heard of people complain about this game is the cars are too few, which's only include 137 cars, how did this happen? :|

They did a poor job with the trailer IMO.

Didn't build any hype for me at all.

Extremely underwhelmed

Regarding the foliage: the trailer seems to have used a very old build

Trailer

Live stream:

Still not good enough IMO (the detail on the ground is still shit) but still a lot better than what was shown in the trailer.

Around the Network

Damn man hopefully Horizon hits this fall i cant see GT selling much with this showing :x

poklane said:

Extremely underwhelmed

Regarding the foliage: the trailer seems to have used a very old build

Trailer

Live stream:

Still not good enough IMO (the detail on the ground is still shit) but still a lot better than what was shown in the trailer.

The heck..where are the rest vegetation details??

Yep, very underwhelmed by what I saw.

Thinking of picking up Dirt, it looks really good and is on sale.

The cars actually looked good in the stream but the tracks look dead, not even posters or advertising.... in Forza, there are planes flying overhead, in DC there are water-sprinklers and fireworks.
If they don't polish up those tracks and add weather, day/night , puddles and dynamic stuff it will really be a fiasco.
I don't really care about damage.

Trailer wasnt good.

Song was meh... and the early alpha game footage they used in trailer? why? when you have live demo of game running that looks much better? why would you use the early footage for the trailer?

They should have held off on the trailer, or done something differnt.