By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is getting Mighty No 9?

Gonna get it?

Yeah, digitally 13 22.03%

Yeah, retail 21 35.59%

no 25 42.37%

Total:59

I know the game has gotten a lot of delays so it has left a bad taste in some peoples mouthes but who is gonna get it and what system and retail or digital? I'm gonna get the retail release and haven't decided if I'm gonna get it on ps4 or xbox one. 

Discuss. 

Around the Network

I've been all over with this game. Not interested, very interested, not interested again. I'm just going to sit back and take the temperature after it launches. There's a lot of smoke around this game, which usually signals a fire.

It's a Mighty No for me. XD

I'll probably wait for the reviews first. I know it's from Keiji but I hope he hasn't washed up just yet.

Ljink96 said:
It's a Mighty No for me. XD

I'll probably wait for the reviews first. I know it's from Keiji but I hope he hasn't washed up just yet.

I played the finished demo literally a year ago at Toomanygames. I wasn't impressed.

Nope!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Meh, Im not a fan of 2.5D platformers unless theyre Mario. Id have preferred it was either full 3D or retro style. The way it currently looks is off putting and cheap looking. So I'll pass

I'm a backer, so I'm getting it. I chose it for the PS4 because I want the physical release for the 3DS and WiiU.

No thanks.

Meh, i'll be playing No Man's Sky in june.

If you asked me two years ago: YESYESYESYESYES

Asking me now: NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."