By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU's Pokken outsold PS4's Street Fighter V at retail in the US, too.

Which game do you prefer?

Pokken Tournament 256 68.09%

Street Fighter 4 64 17.02%

None. 56 14.89%

Total:376
HoangNhatAnh said:

This is about retail in USA, and people keep bringing the digital sales, i need some sugar and honey 

It's called the conversation expanding.  Happens in every single thread thet lasts a long time.  

Around the Network

Sure, that is why Sunset Overdrive, Imnosiac, EA are stupid bla,bla and Titanfall were bring here, total suit with what every one are discussing and what the article of thread about /s

HoangNhatAnh said:
Sure, that is why Sunset Overdrive, Imnosiac, EA are stupid bla,bla and Titanfall were bring here, total suit with what every one are discussing and what the article of thread about /s

One thing generally leads to another in long winded conversations 

Add SFIV sales from PS3 and suddenly Pokken gets rekt.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Why stop there?  Why not add sf3, sf2 and sf1? Sure add in tekken sales while you're at it 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Why stop there?  Why not add sf3, sf2 and sf1? Sure add in tekken sales while you're at it 

Don't forget to add Smash too. I think Brawl alone will do.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Thanks to this thread I just now know that there was a demo for Pokken dangit, currently downloading. . . .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
Thanks to this thread I just now know that there was a demo for Pokken dangit, currently downloading. . . .

Haha! Your missing out! 

The demo serves its purpose in trying most of the characters and some support characters. Its good to get used to the controls. (Haven't bought the game as well) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Sunstrider said:

Haha! Your missing out! 

The demo serves its purpose in trying most of the characters and some support characters. Its good to get used to the controls. (Haven't bought the game as well) 

Yeah playing it right now, liking it so far, but dang the limit on these demos, 5 plays only really? sigh. . . well, guess I'll get it soonish.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

LudicrousSpeed said:

Yes. Especially worldwide is where it counts. I mean, in the end it's nothing less than Playstation against BigN, the big fight. We have to see that as a whole and more abstract.

We should also take into account that digital is way higher on PS4 than on WiiU or any other Nintendo System, it's over 9000 easily.

Sad that people didn't pick up the off-topic stuff about other exclusives from the other competitor, MS. This really did something to the discussion. But SFV wouldn't have sold more when also released on Xbox because the franchise is associated with Playstation, ever since.

OT: I am surprised that a game for that console outsold the destined generation leader and winner. On a console that is set to die soon with close to no positive hype around it at all.