Banjo Kazooie 223 32.55%

Banjo Tooie 86 12.55%

Goldeneye 007 64 9.34%

Perfect Dark 47 6.86%

Diddy Kong Racing 17 2.48%

Conker's Bad Fur Day 65 9.49%

Other 49 7.15%

Total:685

Probably Banjo Kazooie mostly because it's just an overall excellently made game. Great lvl design, great music, great visuals, great challenge, great humor, and great... just everything else. Just about another perfect game made.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

The DKR is my favorite of theirs.

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:
Oh wow, I'm really surprised by the DK64 love. The only reason I didn't list it (besides running out of poll options; VGChartz only allows 10) is that I've always been under the impression it was one of their less liked N64 games. I've always heard more negative than positive comments about it.

This is the point where you should realize that you are old.

Or that during times like this a certain breed of Nintendo fans is the majority.

Oh, I'm acutely aware that I'm old and that gamers who started after me may have nostalgia for different games than my generation. 

I just honestly hadn't heard a whole lot of positivity about DK64 before, even from the N64 generation.

DKC2 & 3 + Banjo Kazooie.

DKC 2

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country 2. One of my favorite all time games.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Toss up between DKC2 and BK for me, with honorable mention to GoldenEye / PD.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong and Golden Eye. Thats is all.

Perfect Dark. It took the best of golden eye, refined it and evolved it, thus it's hard to recommend Golden in face of it's superior successor.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I find the complete lack of Battletoads in the poll to be disgusting.

Out of those choices I will go with Goldeneye. Not only was the MP amazing, but even the SP was one of the earliest examples of a FPS with open ended levels that you could tackle in numerous ways.

Jet Force Gemini is close, too. Perfect Dark could be up there but the performance was just so brutal on the N64.