Zelda Wii U 102 55.14%

Tie 11 5.95%

Results 14 7.57%

Total:185

Both big Open World games

Both similar Artstyle

Both Fantasy/medieval setting

Both are Action Adventures RPG mixes.

One if probl. more story driven, other may have better gameplay mechanics.

Which do you prefer?

Edit: B&W, even as "only" an DLC/Addon, is probl as big as many other full AAA games. So fair comparison regrads this.

Around the Network

The Witcher. Ill even take the expansion over Zelda. I havent played the first expansion which tacks on an extra ten hours so in truth im awaiting an extra forty hours ontop of what ive already played. Its well worth the wait. 40 hours of gameplay for 25 dollars when they couldve charged more is amazing.

I'll take Zelda over any Witcher game any day of the week :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Zelda, it's new and it'll most likely shake things up and set new standards as usual. I prefer all the aspects you mentioned above, but Zelda takes that extra step with puzzle solving. Just one more month until the full reveal!!!

Have never played a Witcher game. However, the third games looks amazing. I'll consider getting it if I ever buy a ps4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Very hard choice. The witcher 3's side quests are super enjoyable to the extent that I have never enjoyed side quests this much in any game while the new Zelda looks to be amazing. I will choose the witcher 3 for now just due to how little information we have about the new Zelda

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Zelda, I'm a fan yeah but i'm tired of these western rpgs with the same formula. Witcher is my game of the year 2015 but i'm done with this formula for a while. anyway we don't know anything about zelda's new gameplay, story, music, length etc etc.

Zelda of course. there is no choice.

Zelda, never played The Withcer tough...

why? Why choose? What's the point?