By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medals on Hyrule Warriors - a way for Nintendo to introduce achievements/trophies for NX?

So with Hyrule Warriors awarding you medals for completing certain tasks, could this be a way forward for Nintendo to implement its own reward system? I know that a few games have stamps as well, which I enjoy, but these haven't been awarded for completing specific tasks, so the medal system  would be a welcome addition for me. 

What do you guys think? Would you like to see something like this implemented, or are you not interested? I always find that trophies add more playability to a game I might otherwise have completed the main story for and then walked away.

Around the Network

I think they are doing for some games since some years ago.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

We won't see proper achievements until (probably) the NX. These are just like the stickers of 3D World.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I think Smash Brothers Brawl was the first Nintendo game I played which had an achievement wall type area to it, a challenge to be done after you completed the main game, they really do add replay ability to games and are a great way to stop people trading in a game right away after they get to the end credits imo.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

There's actually quite a few Ninten games with achievements, like the badges in Animal Crossing and the challenges in A Link Between Worlds. It's not quite trophies and achievements but hey, they're goals you can strive to complete... or not.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

yeah - we need more games going in that direction!

Switch!!!

Nintendo has a lot of achievement type things for their individual games but nothing like the Trophies and Achievements on the XOne and PS4..

Really hope the NX has a proper achievement system type thing..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]