By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Adding new Games to Profile Issue

Hello VGChartz,

Since with the release of Uncharted 4, i got my Limited Edition Uncharted PS4 with a few more games.

Now i thought well lets add the games to my profile. But i notice that im not even able to find any of the games i bought (Including Uncharted 4) to add to my list.

I tried to look for few other games i bought, but none of them i can choose to add.

This part of the website broken or just never updated anymore for ages?

Kind regards,

MagicalJoker

Around the Network

I think they stopped updating it a while back for some reason...

Yea, VGChartz's game database is ridiculously outdated, and is in need of an overhaul.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Yea, VGChartz's game database is ridiculously outdated, and is in need of an overhaul.

Shouldnt be too much of a problem i would guess, since all the games are already in the databases cause of the sales numbers.

MagicalJoker said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Shouldnt be too much of a problem i would guess, since all the games are already in the databases cause of the sales numbers.

Probably too busy trying to find more ways to cram advertisements down our throats...

Around the Network

Personally I think they should fix the current website first, before adding "New Features"
There were some topics a while ago about what ppl would like to see on the website.

Yeah, I also miss the days when I could update my games collection .

I think it comes from the split of the database from VGChartz to Gamewise, since then it's almost impossible to find new (3-4 years old) games. And if that's the issue, then I'm affraid that it's not an easy fix.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I blame pbroy

Welcome to Vgchartz lol

I gave up on the game database my second day here. Way too inconsistent.