By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #AskSEGA: addresses Shenmue 1/2 HD questions

Around the Network

They should release them a couple of months before Shenmue 3. Could cash in on the hype.

KLXVER said:
They should release them a couple of months before Shenmue 3. Could cash in on the hype.

no they should release it as soon as possible so we can play them and transfer our save files for shenmue 3

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

no they should release it as soon as possible so we can play them and transfer our save files for shenmue 3

Do they have any say in Shenmue 3?

Just delete the textures of the licensed stuff. Problem solved :P

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Ruler said:

yeah i probanly would think they work together to make it compatible because this is how it was meant to be experienced, taking your previous save file for the new game

E3... me thinks...

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

It would be nice to play them since i haven't before. I probably won't get 3 unless they release some sort of Remaster/Collection.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

yeah i probanly would think they work together to make it compatible because this is how it was meant to be experienced, taking your previous save file for the new game

The save file is completely unecessary. What would it be for? The money you are carrying so you can break the next game? No point.

Nem said:
Ruler said:

The save file is completely unecessary. What would it be for? The money you are carrying so you can break the next game? No point.

Shenmue was supposed to be a 5-7 game series, your decesions from previous games were supposed to change the story and the ending. Like  with which girl you will end up with.

Same is true for martial arts and items you auired from previous titles