By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK: 77% of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 sales are from 360 version of game

Ubisoft must be happy, they've already shipped over a million copies to stores.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/news_260308_ukcharts

"Ubisoft's latest Tom Clancy shooter has hit the top of the UK All Formats charts on its first week of release.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the fifth in the publisher's Tom Clancy portfolio to take the number one position following success with Splinter Cell and its sequel Pandora Tomorrow, Rainbow Six Lockdown and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.

The game is also the fourth fastest-selling Xbox 360 game in the UK, with 77 per cent of sales on Microsoft's home console."

Around the Network

good game

my xbox is home lvling atm will im at work hoho

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

I have never tried a game from that series, think I might try it out now.

Judging by all the news of bugs no-one should have bought this game!

Not my thing but I'm worried it released so soon after first with so many bugs - I don't care what last gen rate of game turnaround was, you can't take engines like U3 and push out fully polished FPS/TPS games this quickly...

The losers are consumers while the publishers see yet again that with enough hype and demand unfinished product will still sell and they can patch at lesiure later.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:

Not my thing but I'm worried it released so soon after first with so many bugs - I don't care what last gen rate of game turnaround was, you can't take engines like U3 and push out fully polished FPS/TPS games this quickly...

The losers are consumers while the publishers see yet again that with enough hype and demand unfinished product will still sell and they can patch at lesiure later.

If there are bugs and glitches then u can exploid it... its awsome. And the game works fine only "bug" ived meet is the veteran thing where u dont get the acheivement for private first class....thats it. Games fun works fine and cheating with the lvl system and marksman,cqb,assault system thru glitches is just awsome. Multiplayer works like a charm and is fun as hell. 

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

Around the Network

Old news.

Already mentioned in the EU chart thread.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Reasonable said:

What, another PES 2008?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Reports are that both 360 (freezing and achievements issues) and PS3 (online connection issues) versions of this game are handicapped, Ubisoft shouldn't have released the game in current state.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

The gaming software industry is a joke, really... The "release now, patch later" philosophy shows how much they care about quality. If the company I work at (not gaming) had the same kind of practices, we'd probably be out of business already, but somehow in the gaming industry it's accepted.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

this game is a non event

who cares ????????

seriously !!!!

Time to Work !