By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So do u like the new pokemon trailer?

I haven't used a starter Pokemon since, what, Black and White? Not gonna start now. There are 750+ Pokemon to a party of 6. I'm not going to restrict 1/6th of my team with a Pokemon a bunch of other people will have "because tradition."

Around the Network
MrYoshi said:

That is waaaay too small, you can't even fit 3 gyms in that.

Thtas just 1 island, there will obvs be a lot more then just the 1

spemanig said:
I could complain that they're still using midi at this point instead of live instrumentation.
I could complain about the lack of voice acting.
I could complain about the fact that the 3DS hardware is very clearly holding this game back severely.
I could complain about all that, but...

I just can't find it in my heart to. Pokémon is FINALLY evolving, at least visually. And you know what? For this game, just this once, I'll take that. Baby steps.

Well to be fair we don't know how much space this game takes up and audio tends to eat up a decent amount of space. I dont think we'll see VA till the next game due to the fact the 3DS hardware isnt the best

First and third point I agree with though

Slarvax said:
Check out @Stealth___'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Stealth___/status/730020768625594369?s=09

Useful in case there's still any doubt.

spemanig said:
I could complain that they're still using midi at this point instead of live instrumentation.
I could complain about the lack of voice acting.
I could complain about the fact that the 3DS hardware is very clearly holding this game back severely.
I could complain about all that, but...

I just can't find it in my heart to. Pokémon is FINALLY evolving, at least visually. And you know what? For this game, just this once, I'll take that. Baby steps.

And even nobody mentioned the revolution of 3D model Pokemon or the 3D field

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Check out @Stealth___'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Stealth___/status/730020768625594369?s=09

Oh ok, that makes sense.

... 7.8/10 too much water

spemanig said:
I haven't used a starter Pokemon since, what, Black and White? Not gonna start now. There are 750+ Pokemon to a party of 6. I'm not going to restrict 1/6th of my team with a Pokemon a bunch of other people will have "because tradition."

You have been proving  by all means and in every case that things happening by tradition is something that you detest! hehe ;)

MrYoshi said:

It's like people don't know about the geography of Hawaii.... yeah, it's the first island...

MrYoshi said:

I'm sure the region is not one island, but an entirely chain of islands. I hope they put a lot of islands to explore.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

StarOcean said:
MrYoshi said:

It's like people don't know about the geography of Hawaii.... yeah, it's the first island...

Well... yes. People don't know the geography of Hawaii. Lilo & Stitch were my source of data for all-Hawaii things!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988