By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Infinitive Warfare Most Disliked Gaming Video on Youtube!(1m Dislikes)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLirAqAtl_h2o1ism1dr5SbvB8Mf7Ve6Aa

Right now it's the most disliked gaming video in youtube history and its also the 11th most disliked video on youtube itself. 

Around the Network

Also it seem the new Battlefield 1 trailer has more viewed than infinitive warfare.

Wow. That's...infantile. I personally think the game could be quite fun. At least it's a change - you know that thing eveyone keeps demanding of CoD. But they should just put CoD to bed and make their futuristic shooters a new IP since they are set on going that route. That way all the CoD fans won't throw a little fit whenever they change things. Or don't change things. Cause they get blasted every time.

There's a lot of irrational hatred towards the Call of Duty series. It won't reflect at all on quality or sales.

Boutros said:

There's a lot of irrational hatred towards the Call of Duty series. It won't reflect at all on quality or sales.

I was always under the impression that sales have been declining.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Boutros said:

Not really. Black Ops III sold massively.

Not sure why so many people are hating on Ignition Warfare. I always thought Infinitive Ward was the best Cell of Duty developer /s

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Deserved. Game looks like boiled feces.

VGPolyglot said:
KLAMarine said:

But did it sell as well as BO2 for example?

VGPolyglot said:
KLAMarine said:

Because it's massively bundled with PS4.