By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Nintendo Wii newsflash!

If they can't get their supply up by the holidays they'd almost be better off delaying the games again since they'd just be sold out anyway without them. Harry Potter and Pirates have about the same hype that Spiderman3 did a month ago, so take that for whatever it's worth.

Around the Network

Nintendo absolutely has to have started stockpiling Wiis for the holiday season, especially with the possibility that the big 3 launches this year. If they aren't, the 360 will see a repeat christmas of outselling the Wii simply because the supply is there. If they don't have 1 million Wii's per major region for November, they are hurting themselves BIG time.

No way HP will do like Spiderman, it does look very good and comments about the controls have being good. And this time, the Wii version is going to outsell the others for sure, not only because of the controls but because of the console´s demographic. Most HP fans are girls, that´s a fact. And about the big 3 release dates...the most intelligent schedule would be, in my opinion, this one: Metroid Prime 3 (End of July, Early August) Smash Bros (Start of October, so 360 doesn´t get a big lead with GTA and Halo) Galaxy ( End of November, to be able to sell good on Christmas) The thing is, I´m more worried about other Nintendo titles, such as FE10, Bat.WarsII, Disaster, H.A.M.M.E.R, Strikers, and the rest. How can they be released without getting destroyed but 360 and Wii´s super killer aps...

What's FE10?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Fire Emblem 10 (I WANT!)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Yeah, Fire Emblem , Nintendo´s less recognized franchise together with Earthbound, and in my opinion, the most complete one(nice story, characters, adictive gameplay, good battle system). Can give you a challenge if you want to, not forces you to play over and over such as other RPGs ( FFX >_

Ubisoft has some unannounced Wii games on it's sleeves... Some of them will be exclusive titles like Red steel!

OH...GREAT

BTW zsidane's avartar ROFL!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Ubisoft has some unannounced Wii games on it's sleeves... Some of them will be exclusive titles like Red steel! My bet, RRR2, 1st trailer of Red Steel 2, Assasins Creed DS first look ( if it wasn´t just a rumor, but I can´t help but laughing everytime I hear about this), and probably another FPS with more focus on Co-op and war. -Harry potter and MySims are going to look pretier than the 1st generation of games (Red steel, tony hawk's downhill jam, rayman raving rabbits, madden 07 etc...). Doesn´t matter if my Sims looks that need, it just needs to add something else to the Sims formula. And HP, check my last posts. -Ign playtests have shown that Ghost squad is going to be a very 'fun' game... :-S. That´s the point with lightgun games, let´s hope the 4 player coop is good. -Spiderman 3 on Wii has sold a staggering 36.000 units to date... That's what you get Activision/Treyarch... Game sucks = Sales suck. Expected a little more, but well...the revies have really sucked. -Pirates of the caribbean 3 isn't looking that bad for a movie game on Wii. Let´s hope that is the truth... -Manhunt 2 is looking REALLY good! IGN played it for 4 hours and all editor chiefs have been watching all the time...! Nice news, though I probably won´t get it. -Upcoming week... There'll be announcements made for the 'big 3' titles coming for Wii (Mario, SSB:B, metroid) No release dates except for Corruption, Ike, Ridley and Sonic confirmed as SSBB characteres :). -The big 3 are all getting a 2007 release in Amerika. -Monday 21st of May there'll be an announcement regarding the Wii/DS platforms of a big developer. It is supposed to be a casual game, who knows what ít´ll be... -Nintendo Media summit in Seatle = 22nd & 23th of May. The right move from Nintendo, let´s hope to get info about most of their games, as well as some announces (some RPGs and Kid Icarus plz)