By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Nintendo Wii newsflash!

-Ubisoft has some unannounced Wii games on it's sleeves... Some of them will be exclusive titles like Red steel!

-Harry potter and MySims are going to look pretier than the 1st generation of games (Red steel, tony hawk's downhill jam, rayman raving rabbits, madden 07 etc...).

-Ign playtests have shown that Ghost squad is going to be a very 'fun' game... :-S.

-Spiderman 3 on Wii has sold a staggering 36.000 units to date... That's what you get Activision/Treyarch... Game sucks = Sales suck.

-Pirates of the caribbean 3 isn't looking that bad for a movie game on Wii.

-Manhunt 2 is looking REALLY good! IGN played it for 4 hours and all editor chiefs have been watching all the time...!

-Upcoming week... There'll be announcements made for the 'big 3' titles coming for Wii (Mario, SSB:B, metroid)

-The big 3 are all getting a 2007 release in Amerika.

-Monday 21st of May there'll be an announcement regarding the Wii/DS platforms of a big developer.

-Nintendo Media summit in Seatle = 22nd & 23th of May.

Even without E3 ther'll still be plenty of news in the month of May regarding Nintendo platforms!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

well most of this sounds fun, but I can't find any info about this on igns homepage. Do you have a link?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

ooo, sounds great! :P

Some Euro mag already leaked an announcement of Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 for Wii/DS only.

Manhunt is "meh" for me... I wanna hear about No More Heroes. What gets me stoked is the "Mario, Smash Bros, and Metroid in '07" part. Wii!

Around the Network

Hopefully none of the Big 3 get delayed. I seem to remember certain promises about Metroid that never delivered. Mario Galaxy will definitely come out, but maybe only 1 of the other two will. I almost think it would be in Nintendo's best interest to spread them out more. Do they have any more big first party games on the horizon after those? I don't recall hearing any announcements except that DK bongo racing game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sounds too big! Can't wait to see.

Now Loading... Please Wait!

fishamaphone said:
Manhunt is "meh" for me... I wanna hear about No More Heroes. What gets me stoked is the "Mario, Smash Bros, and Metroid in '07" part. Wii!

I hope they release some more info on "no More Heros" (like maybe a release date).  I can't wait for that game.

Yeah, that Harry Potter game I saw on The 1UP Show, and it actually looks decent.  And don't get too excited, but those commercials for the Pirates game look great.  I'm sure the footage is from the 360 or PS3 versions, though.

The Wii spiderman can't be worse than the PS2 version... 

You might be right Akuma but I'm fairly certain its in their best interest to have at least 2 of them out by November to cash in on the shopping season as I'd say having out SSBB and Mario Galaxy out at that time covers a fairly wide demographic of gamers and will have quite a few that might of been holding off on a system going out to get one as SSBM and Mario were combined 12 million sellers on the gamecube while Metroid was more around 4-5 million with its series I believe and that is two games combined with a dropoff in the second game.