By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows 10 Free Upgrade Offer to End Soon

Windows 10 is the best version of Windows yet, and is now running on 300 million active devices. Watch Bryan Roper from the Windows team run through the 10 top reasons to upgrade to Windows 10 – before the free upgrade offer ends on July 29th.

View on YouTube

Around the Network

I'm fine with windows 7 for now.

No thanks, I won't upgrade until I'm forced to. The endless nagging about it has made me even more reluctant.

Held out and recently got a new pc which forced me into 10. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised when comparing with win7. Everything Is super snappy ( might be because of the ssd though) and everything has a very clean and modern look. If you can live with MS bloat ware in the MS store and almost Vista levels of authentication messages when running programs, then this is the Os you are looking for.

Does that mean Microsoft will stop annoying me everyday about Windows 10? Was about time.

Around the Network

Finally. Does that mean that the W10 pop up will stop appearing on my PC?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I just want Edge to become cross-platform and I'll switch.

I want to pick up whatever phone and use Edge instead of Chrome, make it happen MS.

For those who don't want to upgrade, at least make sure you "reserve" your Windows 10 copy so that when you decide to upgrade, it will be free.

Got Windows 10, must say I miss Windows 8.1. Windows 10 is unstable, suffers slowdowns and every uodate seems to make it worse.

Darwinianevolution said:
Finally. Does that mean that the W10 pop up will stop appearing on my PC?

You can find and uninstall that update (in windows 7 at least). I doubt they will stop displaying it mind you. I think the update is 'KB3035583' (according to the internet), so find that in your updates and uninstall it.

I personally haven't updated win 7 in a while as the last one crash my PC, probably show but also no intention of getting windows 10, I'll get it when I upgrade my laptop in a few years.

Hmm, pie.

W10 is a good OS, have it installed on my living room pc. But my desktop shall continue with W7, I won't upgrade it.