By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the PS4 is finally worth it if you're only into exclusives

I still don't have one and won't get one anytime soon. Too busy playing older games in my backlog.

But for now it seems to have a good library that appeals to me:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (can also play on PSTV if I wanted to though)

Saint Seiya Soldier's Soul

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Omega Quintet

Tales of Zestiria

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round

Whatever warrior games it has that I could try out

And FF XV, World of FF, Star Ocean 5, King Of Fighters XIV, Tales of Berseria, Fairy Fencer F Advent Force, Valkyria Chronicles.

That's about it for me, worth it enough. I'm still going to wait for whatever Neo is and see if its worth getting over the original PS4, although a slim model would be awesome.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Bloodborne made the console worth buying...

Ikr? It was worth it ages ago.

It was always worth it. The only people who never thought it was worth it are the kids who got into gaming last gen, when the 360 was briefly on top. Those of us who have been playing Playstation for about 20 years now were never deterred.

yeah now its a cool console

Skratchy said:
It was always worth it. The only people who never thought it was worth it are the kids who got into gaming last gen, when the 360 was briefly on top. Those of us who have been playing Playstation for about 20 years now were never deterred.

war never changes... 

Around the Network

It was always worth it..........

Been worth it since day 1, for me.

Been worth it since da1 for me too!

In Sony We Trust!

It's getting there. I'm still not as satisfied with my purchase as I've been with the Wii U... and THAT'S saying something.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Worth it since day one.
After 4 genn's tou would think people should know how Sony is with there games(if ya only want the exclusives) it takes at least 3 years for a playstation system to get the ball rolling. Ps4 now into its third year.

But for me who likes indies and Japanese games ow man!

Got 92 physical games now 35 console exclusive (some of them also on pc hench "console")

And the lineup of this year is sick!!!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil