By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - 50 Cent mocks airport employee with autism saying he was drugged while working

AbbathTheGrim said:
Turkish said:

Are you Turkish?

Nope xD

Whats Fatmagul from a Turkish tv series doing in your signature?

Around the Network
Turkish said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Nope xD

Whats Fatmagul from a Turkish tv series doing in your signature?

It finished airing here in Puerto Rico some days ago. :p

It has aired in many countries, I got wall comments telling me it airs in Brazil.

Beren Saat is so wife material dude.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

method114 said:

Well that's just rapping half that stuff is just an act. Last I heard he never even did anything about being shot nine times. I prefer to judge people by there actions more than words.

May have something to do with the fact that the person who shot him was killed in a separate incident the following week, ironically 50 Cent did have a troubled past before rapping unlike most, the man funny enough does charity work now and is building schools in third world countries.

method114 said:
KLXVER said:

Kinda knew that from his many years of singing about shooting people, the money and cars he has and the bitches he fuck.

Well that's just rapping half that stuff is just an act. Last I heard he never even did anything about being shot nine times. I prefer to judge people by there actions more than words.

Then remove the words from the video and its just a man filming another...

wasn't fiddy a drug dealer? didn't he get his entire career based on the fact that he was a criminal that got shot 9 times lol and now he is high and mighty over the younger generation.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
method114 said:

May have something to do with the fact that the person who shot him was killed in a separate incident the following week, ironically 50 Cent did have a troubled past before rapping unlike most, the man funny enough does charity work now and is building schools in third world countries.

Yep your right turns out he was killed three weeks later though. 50 tried to make it seem like it was him in some of his songs but someone close to the shooter said it was retalitation to another shooting that one of his associates was involved in killing someone from another crew. 

Mummelmann said:
Looks like he wants to go bankrupt for real, this time on lawsuits.

He ain't bulletproof after all. He can die trying to get rich again for all I care. Another asshole who massacred good rap music.

KLXVER said:
method114 said:

I didn't say I don't use their words. I said I prefer to judge their actions MORE than their words. So I take the words into account but you also have to apply context to it. It's not a black and white thing. When he raps though we can go ahead and assume that some of if it is fake, exaggerated, or maybe the truth we don't really know which.

method114 said:
KLXVER said:

I didn't say I don't use their words. I said I prefer to judge their actions MORE than their words. So I take the words into account but you also have to apply context to it. It's not a black and white thing. When he raps though we can go ahead and assume that some of if it is fake, exaggerated, or maybe the truth we don't really know which.

I know. I just dont understand people being surprised by this. If he performed brain surgery on an injured person and saved his life, then I would be surprised. Not by him insulting a kid. Thats not surprising at all.

method114 said:
Wyrdness said:

Yep your right turns out he was killed three weeks later though. 50 tried to make it seem like it was him in some of his songs but someone close to the shooter said it was retalitation to another shooting that one of his associates was involved in killing someone from another crew. 

Yeah, the guy was said to be someone with in Mike Tyson's circle of friend and ran with a gang who lets just say he did quite a bit of work for, I doubt 50 or any rapper tbh would have done anything to him. It's like the Lil Wayne incident, I think he messed the wrong person around and I can't remember the details but members of either the Crips or some other gang turned up at the hotel he was staying in, these rappers are actors with the odd mad exception in people like DMX who are genuinely mad.