By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - 50 Cent mocks airport employee with autism saying he was drugged while working

This is coming from the guy that didn't know what a grape fruit was. -_-

Around the Network

assumptions.

50 Cent fw:

KLXVER said:
method114 said:

This had nothing to do with that. 50 wanted to be famous and tried to use this kid to do it. 50 could careless about that kid being high at work. This is the same person who got shot 9 times in the streets and it wasn't cause he was pretty he was out there doing dirty shit and pissed someone off. Then he tries to make a video talking about "what's wrong with the generation of today". I don't know 50 why don't you tell us what it's like to piss off someone to the point they put 9 holes in you.

Ok, so he was being a dick. Now what?

Now he apolgozed and we can all move on and remember that he's a dick head. What we don't want to do is pretend 50 was out there trying to educate the young generation of today.

Looks like he wants to go bankrupt for real, this time on lawsuits.

Around the Network
method114 said:
KLXVER said:

Ok, so he was being a dick. Now what?

Now he apolgozed and we can all move on and remember that he's a dick head. What we don't want to do is pretend 50 was out there trying to educate the young generation of today.

Kinda knew that from his many years of singing about shooting people, the money and cars he has and the bitches he fuck.

AbbathTheGrim said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZYqW-t7oTY

- 19-year-old Andrew Farrell suffers autism and social anxiety and the rapper thought it would be funny to denounce he was drugged while working judging by his appearance.

- 50 Cent says he apologozied to Andrew and his family and wrote:

“While the incident at the airport resulted from an unfortunate misunderstanding, I am truly sorry for offending the young man,”

“It was certainly not my intent to insult him or the disability community, which is a source of great strength in America. I have apologized personally to him and his family.”

Are you Turkish?

Turkish said:

Are you Turkish?

Nope xD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

You don't even need a good lawyer in order to get yourself at least 500k from 50 Cent as an apology.

KLXVER said:
method114 said:

Kinda knew that from his many years of singing about shooting people, the money and cars he has and the bitches he fuck.

Well that's just rapping half that stuff is just an act. Last I heard he never even did anything about being shot nine times. I prefer to judge people by there actions more than words.