By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump VS Clinton. Who Has Your Vote

Trump or Clinton

Trump 444 33.59%

Clinton 487 36.84%

Undecided 109 8.25%

Not of age or not American 282 21.33%

Total:1,322

I voted undecided as I would vote for a third party candidate, but I'm not sure which one yet.

I refuse to vote for a lesser of two evils, both are horrible by my standards.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
I'm voting Trump.

Hillary will lose so badly that there may not a female nominee for president from the two parties for another 20 years.

Is this sarcasm?

akhmenhawk said:
SmokedHostage said:
I'm voting Trump.

Hillary will lose so badly that there may not a female nominee for president from the two parties for another 20 years.

Is this sarcasm?

I'm definitely voting for Trump.

It might be a bit of hyperbole to say 20 years but there will be a bad taste in the mouth of voters when the v card(victim or vagina, you decide) is just robbed in the face of voters that it will leave a bad taste.  If Hillary does not win the general election, I highly doubt the Democratic Party will run a female candidate for quite some time.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
akhmenhawk said:

Is this sarcasm?

I'm definitely voting for Trump.

It might be a bit of hyperbole to say 20 years but there will be a bad taste in the mouth of voters when the v card(victim or vagina, you decide) is just robbed in the face of voters that it will leave a bad taste.  If Hillary does not win the general election, I highly doubt the Democratic Party will run a female candidate for quite some time.

Have you been paying attention to the polls?

Trump being so high on this poll is the most frightening crap i've seen this month. Hopefully american voters will know better.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:

Neither because although Puerto Rico can vote in US primaries, we can't vote for the president of the US.

i like calle 13 :3

if i had to pick, id pick trump

but since i have a choice, i prob wont bother voting lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm super bummed, but I'm going to have to vote for Clinton...ick.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Raistline said:

Drumpf is a horrible choice, and Hillary is even worse. Given the two options, and only the two options, I choose trump because he is less likely of the two to add a major high cost inducing law that bleeds resources.

However, there is the write-in option so I may just write myself in since neither is a reasonable option.

No, not really.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

He'd cost the federal government nearly 1/3rd of it's budget. That would be devistating to the national debt.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

This Forum will certainly explode when one of them wins. I don't like trumps populism and hatred against muslims, hispanics and so on. But I don't even know what Clinton wants to do.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3