Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump VS Clinton. Who Has Your Vote

Trump or Clinton

Trump 444 33.59%

Clinton 487 36.84%

Undecided 109 8.25%

Not of age or not American 282 21.33%

Total:1,322
gergroy said:
I probably won't vote at all this year, but if I did I would definitely vote Clinton. I am firmly in the #nevertrump camp. I have never been so appalled by a politician and I actually find it kind of embarrassing that he is a nominee for president...

He's not a politician though ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
gergroy said:
I probably won't vote at all this year, but if I did I would definitely vote Clinton. I am firmly in the #nevertrump camp. I have never been so appalled by a politician and I actually find it kind of embarrassing that he is a nominee for president...

He's running for president=politician...

gergroy said:
fatslob-:O said:

He isn't the typical one however. He was a businessman who earned his own money without stealing from tax payers.

Snoopy said:
gergroy said:

He isn't the typical one however. He was a businessman who earned his own money without stealing from tax payers.

He earned his own money after being born into a boatload of it....

Neither, I'm protest voting Libertarian. Republican and Democrats need to be destroyed.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Snoopy said:

That's basically the american dream right there.

since i don't like obama, i want trump

I'm voting Trump.

Hillary will lose so badly that there may not a female nominee for president from the two parties for another 20 years.

Pixel Art can be fun.

gergroy said:
Snoopy said:

A lot better than not working for it like the typical politican. Taking money from the productive private sector and give it to those who are not productive (majority of the public sector). Also, he became more successful than anyone in his family and did a lot more in life than any of us. There is a lot of little kids who get a lot of money because of their family, but screw it up because they have terrible work ethics.

Going Libertarian this go round. Trump and Hillary are basically the same and support many of the same policies.