By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Humble Bundle Code Giveaway! (EDIT: My codes are all gone for now! More to come from others?)

se7en7thre3 just sent me his Shantae Wii U code to give out, because he might be away if somebody asks for it here later! So there's still another Wii U Shantae code for anybody that'd like it!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
se7en7thre3 said:

I have a shantae pirates curse Wii U code 1st one to quote gets it

Yes please!

DivinePaladin said:
se7en7thre3 just sent me his Shantae Wii U code to give out, because he might be away if somebody asks for it here later! So there's still another Wii U Shantae code for anybody that'd like it!

Oh, well then I guess I have to quote you then:

Yes please!

Okay, should be sent.

I'm back out of codes now, but it looks like I missed a bunch of other people giving some out, so I think there's still one or two more sitting around somewhere here!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

if anyone has a extra street fighter code could i please have it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I have a bunch of games to give away. Will post them later when I'm home.

forest-spirit said:
I have a bunch of games to give away. Will post them later when I'm home.

Can i call dibs on Rhythm Thief if you have one?

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Does anyone have a Citizens of Earth 3DS code to spare, please?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Anyone for a trade? Really interested in Evoland 2; have mostly 3DS codes to offer.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99