By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Humble Bundle Code Giveaway! (EDIT: My codes are all gone for now! More to come from others?)

can i have the theme?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
foolalay said:
What is Swords & Soldiers II like?

I have no clue, honestly.  

Slarvax said:
Ah damn. How did not see this!? I'd like Swords & Soldiers II, if you still have it.

Also, anyone knows when the bundle ends? I might get it next week with my writer pay...

Check your PMs in a minute!  It's all yours.

To anybody that hasn't gotten something yet: I've still got that 3DS theme left...come on, you know you want it!  ...Please?

Anyway, that's all I've got for this giveaway, I hope everybody enjoys the games they chose!  And a humble plug of my channel one last time before I leave the thread for anybody else who wants to chime in and give away some humble codes!  The link to the channel is in the OP, and to quote my friend, it's "decidedly average."  (Joke aside, any feedback is greatly appreciated - so far people have enjoyed it!)  Right now I'm looking for suggestions on what YOU want to see me review in the next few weeks, so chime in!  Anything is on the table, so long as I can find and play it!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:
foolalay said:
What is Swords & Soldiers II like?

I have no clue, honestly.  

Slarvax said:
Ah damn. How did not see this!? I'd like Swords & Soldiers II, if you still have it.

Also, anyone knows when the bundle ends? I might get it next week with my writer pay...

Check your PMs in a minute!  It's all yours.

To anybody that hasn't gotten something yet: I've still got that 3DS theme left...come on, you know you want it!  ...Please?

Anyway, that's all I've got for this giveaway, I hope everybody enjoys the games they chose!  And a humble plug of my channel one last time before I leave the thread for anybody else who wants to chime in and give away some humble codes!  The link to the channel is in the OP, and to quote my friend, it's "decidedly average."  (Joke aside, any feedback is greatly appreciated - so far people have enjoyed it!)  Right now I'm looking for suggestions on what YOU want to see me review in the next few weeks, so chime in!  Anything is on the table, so long as I can find and play it!

can i have the theme

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

You got it!

That's the last of them then. I'll update the OP real quick so it's not clickbaity now that they're all gone, but anybody else is obviously welcome to bump with more giveaway stuff regarding this Humble Bundle!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

I've got Retro City Rampage DX, Nano Assault EX, Super Street Fighter 4 codes to give away.  All for the 3DS of course.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
sethnintendo said:

I've got Retro City Rampage DX, Nano Assault EX, Super Street Fighter 4 codes to give away.  All for the 3DS of course.

Do you still have Nano Assault EX ;o?

Code sent.

So I have Retro City Rampage DX and SSF4 left now.

I have a shantae pirates curse Wii U code 1st one to quote gets it

sethnintendo said:
BasilZero said:

Do you still have Nano Assault EX ;o?

Code sent.

So I have Retro City Rampage DX and SSF4 left now.

Can you give me SSF 4?? Pleaseeee!! :D

Culipechi said:

Can you give me SSF 4?? Pleaseeee!! :D

Code sent in message. 

I have only Retro City Rampage DX left now.  I'm headed to work soon so if I don't reply back now then I will send the code to the first person who quotes me once I'm off work.

I'd like a code for Rhythm Thief if anyone has a spare.

I still have a Wii U Shantae code and the RCR theme if you'd like to trade.