By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare reveal trailer + CoD4 Remastered teaser

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Where do you go after Infinity?

Infinity and one, infinity times infinity, the possibilites are infinite, really. XD

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Ruler said:
look at the thumbs downs lol

I wonder what's the backlash for?

1. Far future
  2. Infinity Ward

Oh man, I just watched the trailer. That was rough. If it didn't show "Call of Duty" at the end I'd have no idea what it was. Could be a new Killzone game for all I know.

If this is what passes for Call of Duty now, count me out. $80 isn't worth a remaster of COD4. I can boot that up anytime on X360.

I am going to bite. I am gonna buy the edition with COD MW on it. I owned it on ps3 but it is impossible to play with lobby full of hackers.

poklane said:
Ljink96 said:

I wonder what's the backlash for?

1. Far future
  2. Infinity Ward

3.  The usual back and forth Boohoo.  Cod Ghosts:  Boohoo, it's so stale, it needs to change.  Cod Advanced Warfare and onward:  Boohoo, they changed it so much, it should go back to the way it was!  I mean, I'm not a CoD fan but I can understand why the devs have started to just ignore what most "fans" online say.

Around the Network

What pisses me the most is not the existence of the trailer nor the game itself, but the song they decided to butcher to make it fit into it.

They said it would be boots on the ground during the livestream so no jetpacks..
So hyped.

xD

Pemalite said:
This will be the first CoD game I have bought in years... All because of Modern Warfare.
If they do the same thing again next year with World at War... I'll buy that too.

It's funny and sad isn't it.  I'm in the same boat.  I can see a remaster of WAW with next year's one,  then mw2 remaster with cod 2018 then black ops 1 in 2019. 

Sales of the series could go through the already high roof if this stunt is successful. 

According to their support page, buying that special edition is the only way to get MW:R.

They can eat my balls.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.