By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare reveal trailer + CoD4 Remastered teaser

Mr_No said:

What pisses me the most is not the existence of the trailer nor the game itself, but the song they decided to butcher to make it fit into it.

Oh yeah. That left a bad taste in my mouth. Space Oddity is such a beautiful, soulful song. The clumsy version in the trailer doesn't do it justice.

Around the Network
poklane said:

That doesn't look like 9 years worth of graphical progress. More like 4.

I dont get why People complaining like shit about a Game they know NOTHING except a Campaign trailer, the important thing is how it plays, how are the guns, connection and all that stuff, who cares about the setting if the Gameplay sucks!?!?!
Lets say we have WW Setting but the Gameplay and everything sucks!? What then, wow amazing....^^

Well, im just damn excited for 2 new Games, my first Game was MW3 so never played MW and i think even it looks like ALL People are hyped for Cod4 a lot of them didnt even play it lol

And the Price is HUGE, i mean come on. First its Activison and they are offering it for just 80 Dollar/Euro is insane in my opinion, they could charge People 120 for it and they would still buy it LMAO ! But im gonna get the Digital Deluxe Edition, 100 Euro for 2 Games + Season Pass, Holy Shit !!! :) Finally some love for Digital Buyers^^
And of course they arent selling Cod4 alone, why do people dont get this!? Maybe after 6 months or so they will sell it alone.

Im just hyped as shit for Cod this year, i mean we are gettin 2 Games ! :) One in the future and one in old Setting, what do i want more!? I hope BOTH Gameplay and everything will be awesome :)

I presume the CoD 4 Remastered will be available for purchase on it's own? Not like they'd turn down that money. No interest in IW, interested in CoD4R.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I presume the CoD 4 Remastered will be available for purchase on it's own? Not like they'd turn down that money. No interest in IW, interested in CoD4R.

Nope. I'm sure that it will be down the line, but so far it's only available with Infinite Warfare's Special Editions.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Ruler said:
look at the thumbs downs lol

I wonder what's the backlash for?

because its futuristic 

and bundling the remaster in the premium edition only instead being a seprate game

Normchacho said:
According to their support page, buying that special edition is the only way to get MW:R.

They can eat my balls.

will it be at least physical?

Ruler said:
Normchacho said:
According to their support page, buying that special edition is the only way to get MW:R.

They can eat my balls.

will it be at least physical?

I don't know, I sort of doubt it though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Overgrown and Bog have been confirmed for MWR. This is the map list so far:

• Backlot
  • Bog
  • Crash
  • Crossfire
  • Overgrown

Still 5 maps TBA.

poklane said:

Overgrown and Bog have been confirmed for MWR. This is the map list so far:

• Backlot
  • Bog
  • Crash
  • Crossfire
  • Overgrown

Still 5 maps TBA.

All of them are very good maps.  Hoping for shipment and vacant for the other 5 maps.