By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Around the Network

Probably about a 95. Everything we've seen of it makes it look even better than U2 and U3. All depends on how good the narrative is I think. That's why U2 was generally seen as better than U3, it was a more natural story, rather than a Dark Souls 2 patchwork of different ideas and places.

I've been on Uncharted lockdown, mostly because I don't trust Druckmann and I didn't want to lose any hype here, but I did a bit of peeking. I say 94 or higher, but I predict 94 as long as the pacing is there.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

The thing about the meta score is that it fluctuates over time.  Therefore i predict a 93 at the by 5/10/2016

I predict it will go as high as 96 on day one of embargo lift but that it will settle around 93 when all is said and done.  It will be the highest rated exclusive for at least 2 years though and will obviously be game of the year.

Around the Network

91. Let's see how this goes.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I think it could be be the best in the series, so i predict a crazy 97