By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Farsala said:
Uncharted 4 is the first PS4 game to have a negative review with a metacritic 87+.

That is right all 21 other games 87+ did not receive a troll review.

That's a weird as heck criteria. Why not 85+? Why not 80+? Why 87+?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Seen this earlier, the one thing though, is do not go to their site to qq about it or read the review, I know it's hard not to just check in, but this is what click bait is all about, should just blacklist the site really for something so obvious like this, I mean that is putting the game below things like Sonic Boom from the 3DS or even Sonic 06... that is just pathetically obvious cry for attention and some ad revenue, just don't fall for it and click the rubbish review.

I had to, I'm holding this thread, I did it to try to bring information to people and not just a score to bring confusion.

But yes, DO NOT click on their review, actually, should avoid the whole site altogether until they put up a stand against it, if they don't, they just further proove they are ok with it, as they already did letting it be posted and sent to Metacritic on the first place.

The score is not the problem, it's obviously very low compared to the average, but the review content is absurd and very clearly depict the situation surronding such a "strangely" low score.

I mean, it would be one thing if it was mixed, but a 40% means that this game is basically bordering on unplayable by todays scoring logic, it's a bare pass by acedemic standards, are they really suggesting that the game doesn't function from a technical standpoint or is unplayable to them?

It's just the other games on that level like I said... Sonic 06 has a meta of 46% would those guys really think it was a more enjoyable game than UC4? pathetic clickbait, nothing more, nothing less.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Well, it WAS the undisputed highest rated exclusive of the gen on Metacritic but then SOMEONE had to go and jinx it :P

Mar1217 said:
*Sigh* ... Why are people giving that much importance to Metacritic ?! Seeing people crying because the game has now 93 is ridiculous.

It's just a mass of opinions, get over it !

Stop installing spycams in people homes. They're crying because THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME has been DISRESPECTED by some "journalist". 

Long live our lord and saviour Naughty Dog, and by their eternal grace may Nintendo rise from the dead after 3 days.

Wright said:
Farsala said:
Uncharted 4 is the first PS4 game to have a negative review with a metacritic 87+.

I was shocked it got a single negative review and wondered if such reviews were common for top rated games. Turns out it isn't. Uncharted 4 is special.

I just went down the list until I found one.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Farsala said:

Because there is a game with an 86% score which has a negative review... at a guess? Since that is the basis for his post.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

He better Deactivate now.

Mar1217 said:
*Sigh* ... Why are people giving that much importance to Metacritic ?! Seeing people crying because the game has now 93 is ridiculous.

It's just a mass of opinions, get over it !

Haha yeah! VGChartz or Gamers stress out soooooo much on these little things. Im sorry guys but that meta score isn't going to be on your face 24/7. Just buy the game and finish the game. Because probably by the time you finish it, you wouldn't care what it's meta is. 

People have different opinions! <----- *Gasp* I know right! Shocking isn't it. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Haha yeah! VGChartz or Gamers stress out soooooo much on these little things. Im sorry guys but that meta score isn't going to be on your face 24/7. Just buy the game and finish the game. Because probably by the time you finish it, you wouldn't care what it's meta is. 

People have different opinions! <----- *Gasp* I know right! Shocking isn't it. 

But I've already paid in advance to have Uncharted 4's Metascore tattooed on my forehead...

Cue the rage! What a shit score!