Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, most people wanted ice cream. What kind?

Mint-endo Chocolate Chip 18 7.35%

Sonyberry 157 64.08%

Microsoft serve 17 6.94%

Cookies and Dreamcast 19 7.76%

Vanilla 16 6.53%

Organic and pun-free, thank you 18 7.35%

Total:245
Ryng_Tolu said:
Man, the fact that the Uncharted bundle is out of TOP 100 with the game almost here really show how this bundle won't do a shit.

But this was expect.

It's going to do 'something' but not much. Just wait for post release when they offer it with extra incentives and make a vanilla PS4 bundle for $350. It's all well and good getting as many COD players on the PS4 but we need gamers with taste too.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Man, the fact that the Uncharted bundle is out of TOP 100 with the game almost here really show how this bundle won't do a shit.

But this was expect.

It's going to do 'something' but not much. Just wait for post release when they offer it with extra incentives and make a vanilla PS4 bundle for $350. It's all well and good getting as many COD players on the PS4 but we need gamers with taste too.

I only talk about this limited bundle. Of course a $350 bundle will do a lot better.

2020 predictions: NSW 25m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 9m, XB1 3m

In December 2019 i predicted 21m Switch, but that was before COVID, obvius increased my predictions.

Ryng_Tolu said:

I only talk about this limited bundle. Of course a $350 bundle will do a lot better.

If Sony don't add the UC collection to the UC4 Bundle then they're insane.

The PS5 Exists. 

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#19 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (down 1)
#68 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#85 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 6)

#167 PS4 Uncharted 4 LE Bundle (up 16)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#02 PS4 Uncharted 4 (same)
#15 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (up 2)
#39 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 8)

The PS5 Exists. 

Get at #1 already Uncharted XP

Once the reviews start hitting it'll stay first over until the release date and keep first at least a week, IMO.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Get at #1 already Uncharted XP

Once the reviews start hitting it'll stay first over until the release date and keep first at least a week, IMO.

Hopefully they restock the collectors edition at some point.

The PS5 Exists. 

Keep it up R&C!

Whenever a new month starts, should I just carry over my daily update posts to the new month to keep from bumping the previous month's thread, or should I keep the updates for a given month in the thread for that month?

Shadow1980 said:
Whenever a new month starts, should I just carry over my daily update posts to the new month to keep from bumping the previous month's thread, or should I keep the updates for a given month in the thread for that month?

I would just bring them over.

The PS5 Exists. 

Shadow1980 said:

Keep them on their own thread.