By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, most people wanted ice cream. What kind?

Mint-endo Chocolate Chip 18 7.35%

Sonyberry 157 64.08%

Microsoft serve 17 6.94%

Cookies and Dreamcast 19 7.76%

Vanilla 16 6.53%

Organic and pun-free, thank you 18 7.35%

Total:245
BraLoD said:
Go Uncharted bundle, rise!

lol! I'm sure Uncharted will "RISE"! And it will be a big "RISE", much bigger than any other "RISE"!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
UC4 at #4 in the yearly

Wow that's crazy. I planned on waiting to get number 4 but I'll admit the trailers and gamble play videos are making me not want to.

3DS out of TOP 20 :-/

Also Uncharted is insane :p

I'm going to be updating one last time before I go to bed and then later on tomorrow evening. I have an appointment with a game and a looooong cigarette. What a combination!

The PS5 Exists. 

Uncharted has now become the number one game on Amazon for the whole year with mere hours to go before release it has passed The Division as the top selling game (and also the top selling physical product) on the yearly video game best seller charts!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Every time you feel like smoking a cigarette remember it'll be shieldc4t's mouth that you are now kissing with passion.

I feel so proud helping you to overcome your bad addictions!

Looooong cigarettes and not bad.

The PS5 Exists. 

2 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#21 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle 
(same)
#54 PS4 UC4 Bundle (up 1)
#63 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)
#88 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#100 Vita (down 9)

SOFTWARE (Pre-Orders Only)
#01 PS4 Uncharted 4 (same)
#06 PS4 Uncharted 4 SE (up 1)
#28 PS4 Uncharted 4 Digitial (up 18)
#46 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 1)

The PS5 Exists. 

Teeqoz said:
UC4 at #4 in the yearly

This is Insane and i think that this will still sell well after release the game had a lot of positive reviews and will have a lot of praise among the gamers.

CosmicSex said:
Uncharted has now become the number one game on Amazon for the whole year with mere hours to go before release it has passed The Division as the top selling game (and also the top selling physical product) on the yearly video game best seller charts!

It count the 2 versions of The Division (PS4/Xone) or just 1 ?.

Swordmasterman said:
CosmicSex said:

It count the 2 versions of The Division (PS4/Xone) or just 1 ?.

Just the PS4 version but it was the number one game SKU for the year followed by Twilight Princess.  The Xbox One version of the Division  is the 6th best sellion physical product for the year.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar