By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Let's discuss Trump

Hopefully no insults? Unless it's a hilarious Trump/Bernie/Hillary/politics joke, then I'm all in for it

So...Trump(and Hillary) and slowly starting to wrap everything up. They both are way ahead and seem to be the favorites for nomination(unless a Space Jam plot twist occurs).

Saying this, what do you think of Trump? It's been close to a year since he ran for president. 

One thing I will say is that I don't think he's serious about most of his comments. I mean, a billionare who somehow hates Muslims, Apple(#1 company in the world), Mexicans, and women? Him not getting a slap from any of the government branches tell me two things. Either:

a) The government is preparing to kill us all with Trump being the leader. New World Order has gone perfectly. Illuminati confirmed.

b) They realize he's simply trying to get votes, say, "eh, screw it" and let him keep running

He probably chills with his rich Saudi buddies all the time. He realized many Americans are gullible, took the issue of ISIS, exaggerated it, and played "spin the wheel" to see who else he can point fingers at to let him gain the goal of president. 

There is one thing I really like about Trump though. Whenever I'm bored, I just search up "trump" and find the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

3 meme presidents in a row? You can count me in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

If this guy wins, its a sign that Americans just don't give a shit anymore...

KLXVER said:
If this guy wins, its a sign that Americans just don't give a shit anymore...

I told everyone to vote for Kid President. No one listened...

This kid is more qualified than every candidate who participated in the republican/democratic debates

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:

I mean, a billionare who somehow hates Muslims, Apple(#1 company in the world), Mexicans, and women?

What is giving you this impression?

You get the president you deserve.

Around the Network

I honestly want trump to win. Trump or Kashic

Honestly, I think he's mentally unwell. Certainly the worst candidate in decades, but his incoherent ramblings could be a sign of dementia. My grandpa had am old friend who went the way of Trump, and it was really hard on mom to watch him in decline.

It doesn't speak well of America that his xenophobic misogyny is so popular, though.

KLAMarine said:
hershel_layton said:

I mean, a billionare who somehow hates Muslims, Apple(#1 company in the world), Mexicans, and women?

What is giving you this impression?

The people who claim he is.

My point was stating that if he actually was this huge xenophobe, the US government would have stopped him a LONG time ago.

Good chance he wins, the gov elite the typical business as usual musical chairs of politics has been rocked by him. people are sick and tired of the some old and are possibly going to vote him in.

Is he a danger lol no, is he bad no. Will he do great things well that's doubtful not unless congress backs him.

Hes honesty is truly fresh, compared to likes of to scare to say "islamic terrorism"

His antics entertaining, and the of chance he does some good is worth the vote. Establishment will survive no matter what.

Trump is the President america needs at this time. Can't wait for his victory speech. I hope CA goes repub this year.