Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will outsell the entire Nintendo family (3DS, Wii U, NX) by March 2018

at the end of the year i´m sure ps4 sold about 50 million.
ps4 has during year much more games than xbox one and WII U.
in 2 weeks we have uncharted 4, this game probably helps to sell in one month 1 million systems worldwide.

final fantasy XV comes out on september/october.
this game will be exclusive in the asia market consoles, so im sure will be the first game helps to sell near 1 million copies in that market.

remenber dragon quest heroes was released to ps3 and ps4, but this game helped to sell 334,000 units of ps4. so... you can make an idea about what can happen with final fantasy XV.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Oh, your ending the 3ds?

It's getting up there in years

Ka-pi96 said:
Ljink96 said:
Let's get real. PS4 is selling well but the last fiscal year Sony only shipped 17.7 PS4s, not sold. Doubt it'll get up to the 20M or mid 20's. Keep in mind, Nintendo's planning on shipping I think 12 million of these NX things in the next year so they may be cheap and cheap sells, especially if the hardware is good.

Didn't that rumour say 2016? So yeah... we all know that won't be happening

Dang, you remembered XD

I doubt it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It would be really bad if NX only sold 5 million in its first 12~ months, thats worse than Wii U did.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

plot twist, NX is a service that you can use on your PS4, so Nintendo wins anyways.

This very likely won't happen...I have a different prediction though.

by the end of 2017 PS4 YTD > Xbox One + NX YTD.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Playstation has its name and thats it, shadow of its former self, the Ps1 was there best console, ps2 was overrated, and each one is worse than the console that came before it, the majority of the ps4 userbase are casual gamers.

MegaDrive08 said:

Playstation has its name and thats it, shadow of its former self, the Ps1 was there best console, ps2 was overrated, and each one is worse than the console that came before it, the majority of the ps4 userbase are casual gamers.

That's much more true of Nintendo actually

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Acevil said:
Plot Twist, NX is the foretold hybrid and does well.

I really like the hybrid theory, and I think if it is it will sell well.

So Im hestitant to go along with this prediction.