By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will outsell the entire Nintendo family (3DS, Wii U, NX) by March 2018

It would be really bad if NX only sold 5 million in its first 12~ months, thats worse than Wii U did.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

plot twist, NX is a service that you can use on your PS4, so Nintendo wins anyways.

This very likely won't happen...I have a different prediction though.

by the end of 2017 PS4 YTD > Xbox One + NX YTD.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Playstation has its name and thats it, shadow of its former self, the Ps1 was there best console, ps2 was overrated, and each one is worse than the console that came before it, the majority of the ps4 userbase are casual gamers.

Acevil said:
Plot Twist, NX is the foretold hybrid and does well.

I really like the hybrid theory, and I think if it is it will sell well.

So Im hestitant to go along with this prediction.

Around the Network

I don't think the NX will do that badly in it's first year, at least 7 million. Though with the reveal may change my mind either way.

NX would have to bomb really badly for these numbers to work out, unlikely if it is a "replacement" for the 3DS or has some kind of portable element to it.

RolStoppable said:
A prediction doomed to failure because NX will be at least two devices.

This

Well, the PS4 has been underestimated a lot of times in the past, even by Sony themselves. So sure, why not.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Vastly overestimating ps4 sales and underestimating nintendo. Forget NX, ps4 won't outsell outsell wii u + 3ds, at least not by march 2018.