By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm not buying another Nintendo console ever again - Sign up thread

After the recent Zelda and NX news we can conclude that Nintendo doesn't give a shit about their fans. We supported the shitty Wii U all the way to the end and this is what we get? Another Zelda delay to match the NX launch? I don't accept this shit, you shouldn't accept this shit. We deserve better treatment for our support, I'm not going out of this empty handed.

So I propose we make this sign up thread to let Nintendo know that we aren't going to support the NX or any other Nintendo console ever again. Anyone that wants to join the cause just leave your name in this thread and say: "I swear to you my comrades that I will never again buy another Nintendo console".

I'll be listing your names here so we can truly commit to this cause.

PS: You can't have your name removed.

Begin!

List:

-trashy15

-Chromeo

-Acevil

-Guitarguy

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

After the recent Zelda and NX news we can conclude that Nintendo doesn't give a shit about their fans. We supported the shitty Wii U all the way to the end and this is what we get? Another Zelda delay to match the NX launch? I don't accept this shit, you shouldn't accept this shit. We deserve better treatment for our support, I'm not going out of this empty handed.

So I propose we make this sign up thread to let Nintendo know that we aren't going to support the NX or any other Nintendo console ever again. Anyone that wants to join the cause just leave your name in this thread and say: "I swear to you my comrades that I will never again buy another Nintendo console".

I'll be listing your names here so we can truly commit to this cause.

PS: You can't have your name removed.

Begin!

List:

-

The moment they sell Monolith Soft I'll sign.

I am not the kind of drama person, but yeah bought a Wii U last nov to support Nintendo and for Zelda. I felt bretrayed so I will not support the NX. I'll stick with Sony instead ;)

I'm buying an NX day one.....

bigtakilla said:

You are a softie.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Can I sign ironically, like obviously I am buying NX, but I like to sign things.

This is the very definition of overreaction

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Anfebious said:
bigtakilla said:

You are a softie.

Yes, but I also know my limitations. I'm buying the next Xenoblade.

I swear to you my comrades that I will never again buy another Nintendo console.

Except for Nintendo handhelds, i'm sorry but i just can't resist Pokemon, i mean it's my childhood ^.^

Without Nintendo, gaming becomes too serious for me. I need my silly, colorful and fun fix now and then.